NFL Draft and free agent talk

Reckon they will start Kolb or Vick now?

Pretty stupid to send one of your best players to a division rival.

why not trade kolb who seems pretty shit anyway.

oh well as long as we dont trade for vick, im happy.

Shit. There goes the division. [icon_ee

Holmes, LT, Cromartie coupled with Revis, Sanchez, Greene etc looks very daunting.

They have tabled an offer to Jason Taylor as well.

dude-wtf.jpg

Are you fucking kidding me? Santonio was our best reciever! FICKEN!

Surely they could have gotten a better pick given the teams looking for WR's atm.

I think Holmes baggage lessened the pick, however if they take Dez Bryant it'll be ridiculous irony considering his past. As far as WRs in the draft I'd love Steelers to get Golden Tate, he's the real deal!

Je$ter said:
dude-wtf.jpg

Are you **** kidding me? Santonio was our best reciever! FICKEN!

Well when Big Ben goes to prison there'll be nobody to throw the ball anyway. May as well just field six running backs.

Pats are going to have a hard time winning their division this year with the Jets and Phins making a few good moves.

At least I'm encouraged by this story even though it won't happen - Delhomme still scares the crap out of me being the Browns QB...

The Cleveland Browns have kicked around the possibility of drafting a quarterback in next week's NFL draft.

Maybe the best one.

General manager Tom Heckert said Thursday that the team has talked to the St. Louis Rams about a trade that would get Cleveland the No. 1 overall pick, a selection the Browns would use to take Oklahoma quarterback Sam Bradford.

The Browns currently own the No. 7 pick and have five of the first 92 selections, so it's realistic they could put together an attractive package to entice the Rams into making a deal.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft10/news/story?id=5093390

Pittsburgh are open to offers for Roethlisburger. Haha

Meat77 said:
At least I'm encouraged by this story even though it won't happen - Delhomme still scares the crap out of me being the Browns QB...

The Cleveland Browns have kicked around the possibility of drafting a quarterback in next week's NFL draft.

Maybe the best one.

General manager Tom Heckert said Thursday that the team has talked to the St. Louis Rams about a trade that would get Cleveland the No. 1 overall pick, a selection the Browns would use to take Oklahoma quarterback Sam Bradford.

The Browns currently own the No. 7 pick and have five of the first 92 selections, so it's realistic they could put together an attractive package to entice the Rams into making a deal.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft10/news/story?id=5093390

Delhomme has had a case of the Yips ever since that game vs. the Cardinals in the 2008/09 playoffs.

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Sproj
  • FACTHUNT
  • Redux
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Santa
  • Hurrijo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • lynx000
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.