NFL Draft and free agent talk

It's like I was saying a week or so ago - the NFL draft is much more uncertain than say, the NBA draft. Pretty much all the top QB's today and for a while weren't top 5 picks by any means.

Meat77 said:
The Arizona Cardinals and former Cleveland Browns quarterback Derek Anderson have agreed to a two-year contract worth $7.25 million, a source told ESPN.com Wednesday.

The source said the deal includes $3.25 million guaranteed, and with incentives would max out at $18.25 million.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5003121

Matt Leinhart never did work out for them did he?

Wisenhunt has endorsed Lienart as the starter.

To Tebows credit, his new throwing motion is super smooth, looks awesome.

i am completely out of the loop with the draft this year. who are we drafting Lachy?

Probably Bruce Campbell cause he was the fastest OL.

pennywisealfie said:
i am completely out of the loop with the draft this year. who are we drafting Lachy?

We'll be looking at Trent Williams, the OT out of Oklahoma.

He looks the goods man, our D is getting a hell of a lot better.

Ladies and Gents, we've got some word on McNabb.

A person familiar with trade discussions involving Donovan McNabb says the Philadelphia Eagles will only consider a deal for the six-time Pro Bowl quarterback if it includes a pick among the top 42 in next month's NFL draft.

Oakland, Buffalo and St. Louis are considered to be most interested in McNabb. Each team has two picks in the top 42
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/philadelphia-eagles-price-for-donovan-mcnabb-032510

I'd like to see him at OaKland. Take the pressure off their younger QBs and allow them to develop.

It's a hell of an offer. Perennial Pro-Bowler, for one pick inside the top-42. Steal.

Eagles treat McNabb like a piece of shit, he is the best QB they've ever had, and they want to ship him? Get rid of Kolb who has looked ordinary when he's played or Vick who would get them a 3rd easily.

The Browns will probably use this pick to shore up their special teams, because if their special teams play slides they won’t be good at anything.

It's funny coz it's true...

Eagles slide, Redskins improve, Cowboys continue to disappoint, Giants win NFC East regardless.

What the **** kind of move is that! Sending your best player to a rival! Fucking dumb Eagles.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • Mick_Hancock
  • FACTHUNT
  • Redux
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Santa
  • Hurrijo
  • Footy Fanatic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.