NFL Draft and free agent talk

dukey said:
Oakland need to release Al Davis.

Case and Point. They have put a first and third round pick on Stanford Routt.. I guy who has played 5 games in two years. He's due for a $3Mil paycheck this year.

IN-F***ING-SANITY.

McNabb isn't going to leave Philly anytime soon. Not until 2011 anyway,

According to ESPN now the Browns are shopping Brady Quinn for a possible trade - the plot thickens...

Meat77 said:
According to ESPN now the Browns are shopping Brady Quinn for a possible trade - the plot thickens...

Derek Anderson is pretty upset!

CLEVELAND (AP) -- Former Browns quarterback Derek Anderson has apologized after saying Cleveland fans "don't deserve a winner" following his release.

Anderson was let go by the club Tuesday, ending an uneven five-year stint with the Browns. In an e-mail to The (Willoughby) News-Herald after his release, Anderson wrote he will never forget that Browns fans cheered when he was injured on the field. He called them "ruthless" and said he hopes when he comes back to Cleveland with another team that "we roll them."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/football/nfl/03/10/anderson.ap/index.html

The Cleveland Browns are hosting Jake Delhomme and are dangling Brady Quinn.

Released last week after seven seasons with the Carolina Panthers, Delhomme is visiting Thursday with the perpetually rebuilding Browns, who have been busy this week trying to improve their unstable quarterback situation.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4985466

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [icon_thumbs_do

And so it's official - the Browns have signed Delhomme and traded Quinn to Denver for a tailback and a 6th round pick...

I was so excited a couple of years ago when Quinn feel into our lap as the 22nd pick or thereabouts, but now that he's gone I guess I have to admit he was a colossal disappointment. That said, I'm not exactly beside myself with joy that we have Delhomme now

They should have used him as a starter a lot earlier than they did. But he had about 15 games and barely threw a pass more than 10 yards downfield in any of them

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/football/nfl/03/14/LT.jets/index.html?eref=sihp

NEW YORK) -- Start spreading the news: Running back LaDainian Tomlinson is headed to New York after agreeing in principle to a two-year deal with the Jets.

Financial terms were not immediately available, but a league source said Tomlinson chose New York over Minnesota because of:

1. Scheme: New York runs the same offense that LT played under for nine seasons in San Diego, rushing for 12,490 yards and 138 touchdowns. He would have had to learn a new playbook and verbiage in Minnesota. The Jets also are committed to the running game; their 607 rushes last season were 82 more than any other team, and Tomlinson wanted to get back to a ground-oriented attack after San Diego transitioned to an aerial assault in 2007, when Norv Turner replaced Marty Schottenheimer as coach

Wo-ho-ho.. Big one for the Jets there. Take THAT MINNESOTA.

pennywisealfie said:
jets will win the sb

Yeah well they've got th already dangerous maw-fuckin shonn greene. LT is going to help them to NO end.

yep, with that line as well, they are scary

LT and Greene behind Ferguson, Faneca, Manigold and co. is a scary prospect.

Pats will struggle to win the division.

wow. Should boost our D. Out D is actually looking relatively solid FOR ONCE.

Unread

Active Now

• Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.