NFL Draft and free agent talk

Meat77 said:
Is there anyone left in Cleveland to trade away?

.. I was going to name some Cleveland players.. but.. I can't think of any. Haha.

I'm sure we'll come up with some mega-deal to take JaMarcus Russell off your hands at this rate...

Meat77 said:
I'm sure we'll come up with some mega-deal to take JaMarcus Russell off your hands at this rate...

That would be AWESOME. please do it.

Apparently JaWalrus has skipped voluntary workouts and cbf going to the training facility.

****, I have seriously had it with this moron.

With $10mil, we would fling some money to Derek Anderson and T.O and things might be fixed.

The last call of the desperate....flinging money at Derek Anderson and T.O....

Meat77 said:
The last call of the desperate....flinging money at Derek Anderson and T.O....

I'll fling money at JP Losman at this stage. EVEN TIM COUCH.

At that point in time us Browns fans were happy to have a team!

Tim Couch was good once.

the 5 big time college qbs of the time: Leinart, Young, Cutler, Russell, Quinn have all gone on to do **** all really. Young has only done something this yr, Cutler is a major work in progress, he can be great tho, the other 3, just give up.

pennywisealfie said:
Tim Couch was good once.

the 5 big time college qbs of the time: Leinart, Young, Cutler, Russell, Quinn have all gone on to do **** all really. Young has only done something this yr, Cutler is a major work in progress, he can be great tho, the other 3, just give up.

You're forgetting Carson Palmer, he was gun at USC.

he was drafted like 3 yrs or so before those guys tho

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.