Nine axes Footy Show? Fatty gorrrn

I always liked Girds. Anyone remember Your House with him back in like 03 or something?

If 9 were more savvy they would have replaced Fatty with Matthew Johns ages ago and tried to re-invent the show that way.

They actually approached him a few years ago to be on the show and Johns said he would only do it if they sacked Fatty. Not that he hated him or anything, just that he wanted to be part of a show that was a new format. The rest is history.

I’m still watching every week until they play the Beau Knows Infedelity episode.

The beau knows segment used to actually be alright. Then a while ago half the people he started interviewing didn't even know English and it just became bogans laughing at interviewees because they can't speak English.

The beau knows segment used to actually be alright. Then a while ago half the people he started interviewing didn't even know English and it just became bogans laughing at interviewees because they can't speak English.

This. Beau knows Burgess was a riot.

Say what you want about Matty Johns but 9 made a big mistake letting him go. And Chief.

He might act like a fuckwit every now and then but he knows how to host a good show. They actually talk about the footy on the Matty Johns Show and talk about the issues in the game.

So channel nein scraps the footy show because it has lived well well well past its useby date and replaces with a completely revamped show that has the same name, the same look, basically the same people and very, very likely the same rubbish that made it useless in the first place.

Noice one.

So channel nein scraps the footy show because it has lived well well well past its useby date and replaces with a completely revamped show that has the same name, the same look, basically the same people and very, very likely the same rubbish that made it useless in the first place.

Noice one.

TBF, Girds is pretty good.

Beau knows was quality for the first like dozen episodes. Beau knows Benji is my fav by far

I'd say 15% of the show is actually about footy and even that 15% they rush though it so they can get back to their lame skits and what not

Isn't that what they're trying to change though? To make it more of a "footy" show than just a light entertainment show.

Isn't that what they're trying to change though? To make it more of a "footy" show than just a light entertainment show.

It's NRL tradition, they tried it before a few times, it never stuck.

So did anyone watch?

nope
I punched the shit out of dudes on ufc to take out some frustration from watching that piss poor performance that was on before the footy show started

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Foordy
  • jtupu17
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.