ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Shall I bother with this again?

Cricket training starts up tomorrow morning, can't wait for it! :mrgreen:

Went to the AGM last Sunday, I've been made secretary of the club. :shock:

We should get moved up a couple of divisions after making the grand final last season, although it doesn't really make any difference. Plus, because we were so successful people want to join our team, which means we will have a hell of a lot of players. Might have to turn down a few.

Secretary, eh?

Oh lala! Fetch me a coffee. Make it Gloria Jeans.

We have our first pre-season session tomorrow too.

I will be going to help the little kiddies before our training/grading starts in the afternoon.

The worst thing about the first training session is that my right shoulder is pretty much unusable for the next two or three days after.

You should continue this thread every year, oh how I miss Cricket.

ningnangnong said:
The worst thing about the first training session is that my right shoulder is pretty much unusable for the next two or three days after.

Mine is fine [icon_razz1

I did quite a bit of bowling yesterday as I usually do at training. Got our opening bowler out a few times like usual too which is great [icon_lol1.

That's because you're right arm gets action all year round.

Also, why is it an achievement to get out your opening bowler? Unless he is an opening batsmen, which I know he is not, no one cares. [icon_lol1.

Clintos said:

Also, why is it an achievement to get out your opening bowler? Unless he is an opening batsmen, which I know he is not, no one cares. [icon_lol1.

Thats what I was thinking [eusa_eh Its like saying you got Glenn McGrath out for a duck

Hey guys, pretty sure this is NNN's Cricket Tales... :P

Just doing an AP and taking it off topic ;)

So many good players your trying to entice to the team?

He hasn't invited me so....none.

Clintos said:

I know its not an achievement, just making something of the topic ok!! icon_smile

At least you won't have Wayne Bennett making you a bad player.

In secretary news...I have to sign everyone's rego forms!

My signature is so shit, I swear it changes every time I sign something. [icon_lol1.

ningnangnong said:
In secretary news...I have to sign everyone's rego forms!

My signature is so shit, I swear it changes every time I sign something. [icon_lol1.

Mine does as well and it really shouldnt be that hard to perfect! [icon_shru

In unrelated news, a cricket club in newcastle has been kicked out of the comp due to fraudlent registrations.

Whenever I see Cricket Tales, for some reason I sing the theme song to "Duck Tales" in my head.

Well, not the whole theme, just the "Duck tales...woooo" bit. [icon_lol1.

Coxy said:
Whenever I see Cricket Tales, for some reason I sing the theme song to "Duck Tales" in my head.

Well, not the whole theme, just the "Duck tales...woooo" bit. [icon_lol1.

LOLZ! I used to love that show [icon_lol1.

Active Now

• upthebroncs
  • Fozz
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Mr Fourex
  • teampjta
  • Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.