NNN's Cricket Tales - 2010/11

I have all the rego forms here of everyone who has signed up, as I have to go through and sign them all, plus fill in some statistics.

Just flicked through them, there is a ridiculous amount of people who haven't filled certain parts! It's not that hard to read the form, fellas. Now I'll have to go through and fill all the missing bits in.

Looks like we'll have seven teams this season which is great news for the club. I think that'll make us the biggest club in the association.

Phwoar, got all the rego forms signed, had to fill in a heap of blank spots because a lot of people don't know how to fill out a form! Some fella even forgot to write down the suburb he lives in. [icon_lol1.

I am also told I might have to do the 'team entry' on Monday, which is meant to be an absolute pain in the arse. :|

ningnangnong said:
I am also told I might have to do the 'team entry' on Monday, which is meant to be an absolute pain in the arse. :|

Well of course it would be if you're trying to fit the whole team in there. Try only one or two blokes. Will be less painful.

Silence said:
ningnangnong said:

Well of course it would be if you're trying to fit the whole team in there. Try only one or two blokes. Will be less painful.

[icon_lol1.

I got out of it in the end. Another fella offered to do it. Thank goodness for that. :mrgreen:

A week from Saturday and the season will be starting!

Got a committee meeting to go to tonight to sort out a few things before the season starts. I have to take the minutes. Woot.

Gradings have been released and we've been fucking shafted. Not happy.

ningnangnong said:
Gradings have been released and we've been **** shafted. Not happy.

and.........then............

Mister Wright said:
What competition do you play in NNN?

Newcastle City & Suburban.

So what's the story with the grading? Dish!

Well, we've been dropped two grades despite making the grand final. :roll:

We applied for the same grade we were in last season. Three teams that didn't make the grand final went up a couple of grades. Two teams (including the team we played in the grand final) went down one grade. Then there is our team and another two that have been dropped two grades. Fucking ridiculous. [icon_non

Why would they do that though? To make up numbers in lower grades?

You'd think they seed the teams better. Going off the grading standard Nings team should pwn all and sundry

Meat77 said:
Why would they do that though? To make up numbers in lower grades?

I honestly have no idea. I think there's one less grade than there was last season, but that's no reason to drop us down, considering worse teams from our grade went up!

Browny said:
You'd think they seed the teams better. Going off the grading standard Nings team should pwn all and sundry

Ha, I wish. We'll choke. [icon_lol1.

I think I've just figured it out, but it still doesn't make much sense, all things considered.

ningnangnong said:
I think I've just figured it out, but it still doesn't make much sense, all things considered.

Care to share?

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • Mr Fourex
  • teampjta
  • Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.