NNN's Cricket Tales - 2010/11

Meat77 said:
ningnangnong said:
I think I've just figured it out, but it still doesn't make much sense, all things considered.

Care to share?

Do you really care that much? [icon_lol1.

Meat77 said:
ningnangnong said:

What can I say - it's the off season!

Haha, fair enough!

Well basically, seeing as we made the grand final and everything, a few mates of some players in our team wanted in on the action!

So, a new team was made. About three or four of our players from last season are in it, whilst the majority of us are still in this team, which has been shafted in the grading. [icon_non

Argh, I can't really explain it in internet speak. I will tell you in person next time I hang with the SBBS. :P

ningnangnong said:
Meat77 said:
ningnangnong said:

What can I say - it's the off season!

Haha, fair enough!

Well basically, seeing as we made the grand final and everything, a few mates of some players in our team wanted in on the action!

So, a new team was made. About three or four of our players from last season are in it, whilst the majority of us are still in this team, which has been shafted in the grading. [icon_non

Argh, I can't really explain it in internet speak. I will tell you in person next time I hang with the SBBS. :P

ROFL!

So Meat77 will look something like this:
images

[icon_wink [icon_lol1.

Coxy said:
ROFL!

So Meat77 will look something like this:
images

[icon_wink [icon_lol1.

Precisely! [icon_lol1.

Given my current state of porkiness that sort of crash diet might be just what I need!

Totally bought a new pair of pants today for the cricket season.

I wasn't too happy with my Slazenger pair last season. They seemed heavy and, over time, liked to work their way down. :shock:

I've opted for an Adidas pair this season. Very light and made of some wizzbang material. Hopefully I will see some positive results from the change of pants. :mrgreen:

icon_thumbs_u Adidas are full of win, I have a cream pair that need a wash. I better get them out of my bag for the 20/20 this saturday. Thanks for reminding me...

Quality stuff Ning - never thought I'd see 3 paragraphs about a pair of pants! icon_thumbs_u

Good to see I still have some loyal followers. Seems everyone who jumped on the bandwagon last season, has jumped off. :|

First match of the season will begin in roughly 12 hours!!!

Pretty pumped up. Looks like I'll be captain this season. 8-)

Not that they'll ever read this [icon_lol1. , but I'd also like to commend four lads in my team who stayed back after training today to do some fielding practice. Good to see. icon_thumbs_u

Fucking washout.

Yeah our last round was completely washout, first time I can remember that ever happening.

Went bat shopping today with a mate who needed to purchase a new piece of willow. Went for some shitty Puma.

I'm a sub-continent man myself. My SS has served me well, but I'm trying to think of excuses to buy a new bat after having seen this:

bas-blaster-cricket-bat.jpg

There is one model above it, but that's like $500! I remember back in 2005 when I got my SS, the most expensive cricket bat on the market was only like $400 or so. Crazy how much they are these days.

What bat have you got MW?

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • upthebroncs
  • Fozz
  • Jedhead
  • Hoof Hearted
  • teampjta
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.