NNN's Cricket Tales - 2010/11

Don't buy that piece of crap FFS, do you eat curry for lunch at cricket to??

No, but he does burn an effigy of the umpire after a loss.

Yessssssss, no washout today!!!

Yeah but if it's half as windy in Newcastle as it is in Sydney today good luck with the swinging ball!

Meat77 said:
Yeah but if it's half as windy in Newcastle as it is in Sydney today good luck with the swinging ball!

Haha yes, it is extremely windy!

That's okay though, seeing as I bowl swing. :mrgreen:

Argh, we lost. Very close finish though.

Browny said:
cmon Ning details!!

Haha, sorry Browny, been a bit busy with uni lately, plus I didn't think anyone still read this thread. [icon_lol1.

We won last weekend. It was a pretty good effort.

We batted first and made 165. Yours truly contributed an epic score of nine. That consisted of a single and two fours. [icon_lol1. I was in damn good touch, but I foolishly tried to smash one too many and got caught. [icon_non Very disappointed.

It was a bit difficult when we were bowling, as it started pissing down in about the 14th over or so. Made it very hard to field and keep hold of the ball when bowling. Credit to the boys though, the opposition were looking comfortable at one stage, but we kept our heads and eventually bowled them out for 141. I got 0/22 off 7 overs. No idea how I didn't at least get one wicket. I had the measure of their opening batsmen, but he managed to ride it out and went on to make 50. [icon_lol1.

Hopefully I get back in the wickets this Saturday.

Just compiling the minutes from the committee meeting we had tonight. Gotta love being secretary. [icon_confu

I have a Slazenger. I like the oval shaped handle and it's a really light bat. Has served me very well. Hopefully it serves me very well today.

good-news-everyone-12992-1298032753-25.jpg

Good news, everyone!

We've somehow managed to scrape into the finals. 8-)

Damn you Ning I head his voice in my head when I read that!

Good work BTW

ningnangnong said:
good-news-everyone-12992-1298032753-25.jpg

Good news, everyone!

We've somehow managed to scrape into the finals. 8-)

The team Dan and I play in one outright in a day with 45mins to spare on Saturday and thus secured the minor premiership even further than the 16 point lead we had going into the round [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Active Now

• upthebroncs
  • Fozz
  • Mr Fourex
  • Jedhead
  • Hoof Hearted
  • teampjta
  • Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.