NEWS No excuses: Milf must dig in and lose weight

Fair enough Marty baby , I’m all for giving him another chance as long as he is prepared to get physically fit for starters. I just have visions of him being caught on the fifth tackle before he got his kick away against the eels. That immediately put us on the back foot. On a positive note his long kicking game has improved. But there’s still a lot of head shaking from him after his short kicks go dead in goal. When was the last time cam smith kicked a ball dead. If you compare him with smith Tedesco and Cronk who are on similar money he can only match them with a few criteria. In terms of who has been carrying our team I believe gillett and Glenn are way ahead of Milf. They give their all every week with tackles made and on the kick chase. Milf ends up on his haunches after one run. Poor gillett has come back incredibly after his neck injury. At least with Darius u can blame his decline on an aging body but unfortunately for Milf u can’t. So I will be looking on with interest to see if we have a new Milf version 2 next year and watching for all the articles about how he is using his undoubted talent to justify his $40000 a week pay packet. As Scomo said miracles do happen.

$40000 a week pay packet?

If his purported salary of $1 million per season is true, he earns a mere $19k per week. After tax, he'd be lucky to clear $10k. Once you factor in the amount he slams through wheres the gold and queen of the nile, its any wonder he's got the money left to develop a coca cola habit.

Last edited:
I think it would be the wrong decision to re-sign Milford at the end of his current contract, he hasn’t demonstrated enough to sign him on anything quantifiable and by that time he’s too far into his career to be signed on potential. Will be time to cut him loose and rue the loss of 2015, lest we forget.

Is Milf having surgery this year? If he isn’t he should really be getting in and doing extras during the off season to get ready for a big year next year

I think it would be the wrong decision to re-sign Milford at the end of his current contract, he hasn’t demonstrated enough to sign him on anything quantifiable and by that time he’s too far into his career to be signed on potential. Will be time to cut him loose and rue the loss of 2015, lest we forget.
Bullshit.

he’s two seasons into his first ‘big‘ contract and he’s won a Paul Morgan medal and had to play 3 positions at once in his most recent season

Last edited:
$40000 a week pay packet?

If his purported salary of $1 million per season is true, he earns a mere $19k per week. After tax, he'd be lucky to clear $10k. Once you factor in the amount he slams through wheres the gold and queen of the nile, its any wonder he's got the money left to develop a coca cola habit.
Ok thanks very much for clearing up his net income situation. Yes $500 k a year sounds about right. Hardly seems enough really.

138EC32C 7C03 466C A086 C40DB71AE57E

An oldie but a goldie...

That photo is so frickin fricked , all the fricken maccas gobbled down in the background

I remember getting in some heated arguments on here about this photo, people were actually defending him by saying that it's poor lightning and a bad angle making him look tubby.

Just stop eating junk food ffs!

Poor lighting and angles were responsible for a muffin top and his moobs?

The simple fact is, that was taken during a pre-season and he wasn’t in shape, albeit I fully acknowledge ‘round’ is in fact a shape... I also fully acknowledge there is nothing wrong whatsoever with being ‘round’ except if you are a professional athlete, allegedly being paid $1m a season to be the best possible professional athlete you can be...

In my humble opinion, he hasn’t been in decent shape, since we got him here from Canberra. For goodness knows what reason, the club has allowed him to be out of shape for 5 seasons now and not mentored him with Darius or someone similar on proper preparation, who for all his widely acknowledged faults, never once looks out of shape at ANY point in the season.

Last edited:

The simple fact is, that was taken during a pre-season and he wasn’t in shape, albeit I fully acknowledge ‘round’ is in fact a shape... I also fully acknowledge there is nothing wrong whatsoever with being ‘round’ except if you are a professional athlete, allegedly being paid $1m a season to be the best possible professional athlete you can be...

In my humble opinion, he hasn’t been in decent shape, since we got him here from Canberra. For goodness knows what reason, the club has allowed him to be out of shape for 5 seasons now and not mentored him with Darius or someone similar on proper preparation, who for all his widely acknowledged faults, never once looks out of shape at ANY point in the season.

he was in shape in ‘15 and surprise surprise, look at the results.

Last time he was fit was 2015, any coincidence that was comfortably his best ever season in the NRL?

This picture was him at the Auckland 9's in 2015, he's gotta be 10kg lighter, maybe more.

Edit: Stop stealing my posts @Sproj

View attachment 6312

Last time he was fit was 2015, any coincidence that was comfortably his best ever season in the NRL?

This picture was him at the Auckland 9's in 2015, he's gotta be 10kg lighter, maybe more.

Imitation is the best form of Trev, Trevor Slattery and all that.

View attachment 6312

So the raiders have a better strength and conditioning program.. you come to the broncos to bulk up it seems.

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • Gaz
  • Waynesaurus
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.