NEWS No excuses: Milf must dig in and lose weight

Dont know if there are any articles to support this statement but i seem to recall some talk that Bennett wanted Milford 'heavier' so he could defend in the front line at 5/8 [emoji848]

Dont know if there are any articles to support this statement but i seem to recall some talk that Bennett wanted Milford 'heavier' so he could defend in the front line at 5/8 [emoji848]

Yes, that’s what we bought Milford for Wayne... Not his speed, agility, footwork or ability to absolutely carve teams up...

Look at the difference in the chubbiness of the face from that 2015 pic compared to now. It's quite noticeable.

He's definitely lost a lot of the 'zip' he had in 2015, that's for sure.

Look at the difference in the chubbiness of the face from that 2015 pic compared to now. It's quite noticeable.

He's definitely lost a lot of the 'zip' he had in 2015, that's for sure.

Without speed and explosiveness, Milford is nothing. Why take it away from him... the attributes that got him to first grade.

Fwiw an attempt to put weight on him doesn’t mean he needed to turn into a maccas eating coke guzzling fat ****. He could have put on a few kgs off muscle instead?

Fwiw an attempt to put weight on him doesn’t mean he needed to turn into a maccas eating coke guzzling fat ****. He could have put on a few kgs off muscle instead?

Now you’re starting to sound like my misses.

Your messiah should have made sure that happened instead of giving him a Maccas card.

Wasn't Corvo still here when Milf went the burger diet ?

Hard to believe any of our support staff would let him get so out of shape, let alone Bennett.

Staff are really responsible for letting him not manage his fitness....They are the ones that should be drawing the line in the sand.

Staff are really responsible for letting him not manage his fitness....They are the ones that should be drawing the line in the sand.
Exactly what i mean.

Who was having tough conversations with Milf about his weight, guiding him in the right direction, overseeing his diet etc ?

And you wonder why he is never been consistently at it in games, he shows patches likely down to fitness limitations.

If he turns up to pre season a Chubby mess he needs to be told he isn't playing round 1.

He might be one of our better players but the team needs some sort of professionalism, wonder how the rest of the team thinks when they see their highest paid player look like he had just binged maccas all off season.

Last edited:
Your messiah should have made sure that happened instead of giving him a Maccas card.

Well he's had 5 seasons with us and this year was unquestionably his worst - I wonder what caused that.

Well Benji was shocked at what a lazy trainer he was. Its painfully obvious we aren't as fit as other clubs, and that comes back to a bad culture. The thrashing was the best thing for us...Seibs sounds like he is done playing politics...It's his team now.

Exactly what i mean.

Who was having tough conversations with Milf about his weight, guiding him in the right direction, overseeing his diet etc ?

They saw him as the golden child and gave him the keys to red hill. They should have whipped him into shape and made him spend a year with Lockyer to get his mindset right. He doesn’t seem to know the game well at all and was paid too much too soon.

They should put up posters of Cronk with his shirt off. FMD that bloke is cut. Twice as fit it and twice as motivated to do his best for the club that is setting him up for the rest of his life.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.