Norman signs with the Eels!

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Even if we had 2 million under the cap Norman is not worth 500k. He just isn't, I would have lost what ever little faith I have left in Gee if he matched that offer.

T

tkday

Banned User
Mar 10, 2010
I told a mate at work (who is an Eels supporter) that the Eels just signed Norman on a $1.5 million deal, this was his reaction:

Frig me I laughed good at that one. It's the perfect reaction to the news if you are an Eels supporter. It's even more funny because the news is really good for us and for once we didn't pay overs for crap. Seriously, I love that they payed that much for him to take him off our hands.

Nek Minnit he's one of the best halves in the comp next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Can't exactly blame him either for his sake I hope he moves on and does well.

Yep. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he's a superstar being kept down, but he's not had the opportunity to develop his talents that he clearly showed in schoolboys and under 20s. He's effectively been languishing for 3 years now. I think he needs to leave now or the Broncos will completely ruin him.

Unread

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Gaz
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncoscope
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Porthoz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Aldo
  • broncsgoat
  • theshed
  • Xzei
  • ell.d33
  • Culhwch
  • broncos4life
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.