Not a happy club

I’ve heard whispers that the boys are giving 110%, Milford’s primed for a big season, the squad has never been fitter, and Boyd’s the fastest he’s ever been.
Ahhh, SNAFU then.

I don't have either of those qualifications but the main point Garry has stressed in the media is that the group seems to be enjoying their time at training a lot more. He didn't say it, but I imagine not carrying around a note-book and doing less theory seems to be having a positive effect.

Others have pointed out that there's a wait and see approach with the club. After the mess of 2020, the club is expecting improvement, but whether that amounts to anything more than a few more wins is difficult to be determined. If things go pear shape early, some serious questions will be asked and I would not be shocked to see a mass exodus.

I’ve heard whispers that the boys are giving 110%, Milford’s primed for a big season, the squad has never been fitter, and Boyd’s the fastest he’s ever been.
I feel like you have the same whispers as the courier mail 🤨🤨🤨

The big question is though: are they training the house down?

The current house cost $20 million so hopefully not....
So around half of what we so expertly negotiated with the Dragons to cover towards Jack Bird's salary for him to go and play down there.

At least the money for the house went towards an asset that is still located in the same State as the football team paying for it.

Last edited:

Active Now

• mrslong
  • Kev_Guz
  • Foordy
  • sooticus
  • Mighty Bronx
  • broncos4life
  • Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Manifesto
  • Brocko
  • Howzat
  • Old Mate
  • RolledOates
  • johnyE
  • Broncosgirl
  • Lurker
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.