Not a happy club

And so it continues.

IMO Phil Murphy needs to shut his pie hole... he is just as likely to **** up Kevvies "rebuild" as anyone else.

maybe he wants to make himself relevant, or he is upset that his 22% doesn't give him the power to do anything

I honestly can't see it, we have new coach that's it. We haven't tried to improve our squad yet and running very short of time to bring in anyone. We haven't tried to improve our trainer's, even though we looked unfit all year and had constant injuries. We are only looking at money side of things not out team itself. We will be lucky to not be bottom 4.
What you're missing there is that our squad has improved for next year (or at least should) as the team was decimated by injuries, to a degree highly unlikely to be repeated.
So even without any signings, the team we put on the park each week should be an upgrade on 2020.

I'm mean seriously.. what difference is a resume building code hopping consultant going to make to this Broncos organization? Relieve them of a hefty chunk of coin and suggest they do the obvious?

Install a head of football and get them to take responsibility for decisions and for the on field success..

DONE!

I'm mean seriously.. what difference is a resume building code hopping consultant going to make to this Broncos organization? Relieve them of a hefty chunk of coin and suggest they do the obvious?

Install a head of football and get them to take responsibility for decisions and for the on field success..

DONE!
How much do you want for that piece of wisdom IceWorks, I will call Paul White and arrange your payment

She went from not being qualified to “resume building” within the course of one linkedin mention 😂

Even Kevvie seems a bit perplexed at the whole review thing going on.

“I have been told they are doing a review and things are on hold for the moment until the review comes back to me and then we can move on from there.

“Two ladies were doing the review and one of them spoke to me.

“I’m not sure why they spoke to me because I wasn’t there this year and I wasn’t part of it all, so it’s a bit of a mystery."

He goes on to add that hopefully he can use information from the review and that it helps rather than hinders them going forward.

“I have been told they are doing a review and things are on hold for the moment until the review comes back to me and then we can move on from there.

“I’m not sure why they spoke to me because I wasn’t there this year and I wasn’t part of it all, so it’s a bit of a mystery."

He goes on to add that hopefully he can use information from the review and that it helps rather than hinders them going forward.
Sounds stupid. Imagine the review finds Kev was the wrong choice lol

Walters has always been the problem. We've lacked coaching for two years and if he had of just interviewed better the first time we wouldn't be in this mess.
Yeah I blame Kevvie too. He should have just learned to use Powerpoint FFS.

This is classic Broncos stuff. Honestly, you wouldn't entrust these guys to run your Monday night Indoor Cricket side.

This is classic Broncos stuff. Honestly, you wouldn't entrust these guys to run your Monday night Indoor Cricket side.
You'd think it'd be a good idea to get the review done before the transfer period started up, not during it and thus delaying when we can go to the market.

You'd think it'd be a good idea to get the review done before the transfer period started up, not during it and thus delaying when we can go to the market.
I blame myself for still getting surprised when they inevitably **** another thing up.

Anyone with inside knowledge or contacts, have you heard anything about whether they are a happier and more united playing group this season?

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • Mister Wright
  • BroncosAlways
  • Alec
  • MasterWright
  • Santa
  • westy316
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.