VOTE Now that the Broncos are out, who are you backing to win the 2021 premiership?

Now that the Broncos are out, who are you backing to win the 2021 premiership?

• Total voters
Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
If anyone was to win, I would go for Souths. Always a fan of Bennett and Reynolds is a future Bronco. I'm over Melbourne, hate the roosters/eels/panters, and the others have no chance.

Edit: wouldn't mind Manly winning either...

Of those teams? I can't bring myself to give a shit about any of them, but we all know Melbourne and Penrith will be playing the Grand Final.

switched to the movie package and waiting for next year,hopefully a few more do the same this year so the horse killer gets it through his head that he is making the game shit.

switched to the movie package and waiting for next year,hopefully a few more do the same this year so the horse killer gets it through his head that he is making the game shit.

I'm letting my Kayo subscription die as of this month so count me in as one of them

If anyone was to win, I would go for Souths. Always a fan of Bennett and Reynolds is a future Bronco. I'm over Melbourne, hate the roosters/eels/panters, and the others have no chance.

Edit: wouldn't mind Manly winning either...
I was gonna go for south’s but the recent Mitchell situation put a bad taste in my mouth. The then winning without him would be pretty great now I think about it. My reasoning the same as yours.

It pains me to admit but i actually would love to see Trbo go on a run and win it. Would be such an incredible feet. Manly aren’t as easy to hate as they once were.

Penrith. Don't really mind if Manly takes it either. No one else.

Exactly why it will happen

Where's the 'Don't give a shit' option?
Lol I'm still a fan of NRL, I'll be watching every finals game with interest.

I’m voting for season cancellation cause I hate the rest of the teams

Go the Lions! (They may well be out in about 3 hours from now but anyway)

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.