VOTE Now that the Broncos are out, who are you backing to win the 2021 premiership?

Now that the Broncos are out, who are you backing to win the 2021 premiership?

• Total voters

67b.jpg

What self respecting Bronx supporter picks Storm? Honestly. That's disappointing. And here I thought you were all my people..
Papenhuyzen, Hynes, Grant & B.Smith all considerably easier to like than the previous cast of insufferable pricks.

Anyone but Penrith, even the storm. Sorry but I don’t like the idea they can hire tpj for less than a year to boost their shot at a trophy. It will be somewhat of a farce if they win it. Especially if he’s in the gf team.

Would love to see WB add to his decorated history but I don't think they are quite good enough. But anything is possible when he is around.

Would love to see WB add to his decorated history but I don't think they are quite good enough. But anything is possible when he is around.

I think it would elevate him above Bellamy if he wasn't already, at least on paper, to have won premierships at 3 clubs. Rather than the asterisk-filled CV of Bellyache

Of course I don’t want this to happen next season because it makes things even hard for us but in all seriousness, looking at the ladder, should the finals be top 6?

At least while the comp is 16 teams. Having 50% of the comp make the finals almost renders the regular season meaningless. How can a team deserve to make the finals with a losing record?

Of course I don’t want this to happen next season because it makes things even hard for us but in all seriousness, looking at the ladder, should the finals be top 6?

At least while the comp is 16 teams. Having 50% of the comp make the finals almost renders the regular season meaningless. How can a team deserve to make the finals with a losing record?
should be top 5 like the winny cup but will never happen. $$$$$$$$$

Can someone inform me where the best seats are at Suncorp...?

As long as everyone turns up tries their best and has fun!

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • Wolfie
  • Tim K
  • Fatboy
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • Jedhead
  • Foordy
  • kman
  • I bleed Maroon
  • kiwi2
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • winslow_wong
  • Skathen
  • Waynesaurus
  • Santa
  • Bongo
  • Xzei
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.