VOTE Now that the Broncos are out, who are you backing to win the 2021 premiership?

Now that the Broncos are out, who are you backing to win the 2021 premiership?

• Total voters
You not looking to go with her?
Bye GIF by Tony Awards

Manly.

Trbojevic deserves a premiership to cap off the year he's had.

To add onto this, Manly winning would be more fitting for how this season has panned out.

There's been a lot of firsts and records broken this year. Manly winning the premiership would make them the first side in the NRL era to win the premiership after losing their first 4 games and just the second team in history to win the premiership after losing their first 4 games. The last team to do it was Newtown in 1933.

Of the two realistic options. - Storm and Panthers - well, I just can’t summon anything positive for either team. Storm will always be on my shitlist and there is just something so cringe Inducing about Penrith. I mean, Cleary is in undoubted talent, but I just can’t bring myself to find anything I like about them. Capewell is probably the only exception. So, **** the finals. Definitely been a season in which I have had so little engagement. Season member, but only attended a few games.
From an overall rugby league viewing and enjoyment perspective, it was a frustrating year. So much not to like. So, sayonara 2021. I shan’t be partaking in your fuckwittery any longer. Credit to those who do.

Roll on ‘22.

Looking forward to the NFL and the return of CR7 to Man U more than this year's finals tbh. I'd like to see Manly take it (yuck, I know). They're a fun team to watch when they're on

I'll lose interest after the Titans bow out. Love to see them surprise everyone. I did predict they'd play finals and finish above us on the table. Used the shotgun prediction method though, had to get one right.

Genuine question to the folks who voted Storm.....
Did you think the poll was who you think will win the premiership? Or who do you want to win the premiership?
Because if it's who you think will win I understand the high votes, but if there's actually people, genuine Bronco fans, who want Melbourne to win, I just don't get it.
The only thing I can imagine is;
A) they didn't live through the cheating years, or
B) they are looking only at the current year and ignoring history

Can anyone help me understand this lunacy?

Did you think the poll was who you think will win the premiership? Or who do you want to win the premiership?
Because if it's who you think will win I understand the high votes, but if there's actually people, genuine Bronco fans, who want Melbourne to win, I just don't get it.

As someone who voted Storm, it was definitely the former. I took "backing" to mean if I had money on it, who would I pick.

Who I want to win is anyone but Storm, Penrith or Roosters.

I’d prefer the Rabbits based on who has actually entertained me this year and who has the least amount of players I dislike that is actually in the running

I’d prefer the Rabbits based on who has actually entertained me this year and who has the least amount of players I dislike that is actually in the running
Yep, I'm with you. Can't stand Penrith and Luai's shit eating grin. Melbourne can just get fucked full stop. **** Politis and the Roosters too. Manly are ok but I just can't see them being a threat to the top 2. South's probably won't either but I don't mind their style of play. The rest are basically on Mad Monday already.

Confusing Title and responses.

Who do I want to win? Panthers.

Who do I believe will win? F#@king Storm.

Two different responses to same question....

What you want, compared to what will happen....mostly two different things.

Bit like who you are having sex with compared to who you would like to be having sex with....

They won 19 straight and likely to win back to back comps after a turnover of 3 future immortals.

It's impressive as ****.

Wayne Bennett's Rabbitohs first.
Tom Turbo second.
The rest can get fucked.

In terms of who I think will win, I'm 60/40 Panthers/Storm, the NRL want their fairytale "played together since juniors" team to win. But I am 90% positive they'll hand it to the Storm again in 2022 to keep their "fans" interested.

Yep ideal situation is both storm and panthers knocked out in straight sets.

Either the Eels or titans to win so there is one less fairytale in front of a the broncos turn for a fairytale premiership.

By my count that will be in about 12 years when "future immortal Hass finally gets premiership ring".

Titans. Fuckin fight me!!! @The Don is with me and so is @Huge who's pretty good in a BBQ bust up!!

Active Now

• Aldo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Porthoz
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Rambstien
  • Skathen
  • simplythebest
  • Justwin
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.