NRL - 2019 Grand Final

Sportsbet aren't doing it because the result was unfair and they're a nice company, they're doing it for all the publicity.

72222342_949794162020939_6137717697179287552_n.jpg

What was JT saying. I turned it off in disgust.

just that he was disgusted with the call and it cost the raiders the game and more or less ruined the whole night
[automerge]1570361300[/automerge]
wow.... lol how awkward is this on tv right now

Last edited:
Was it actually 6 again though? I haven’t seen any replays

Trent Robinson was very defensive there when asked about it.

Last edited:
Was it actually 6 again though? I haven’t seen any replays

In my opinion it wasn’t but that is completely besides the point. The point is that Wighton and the rest of the Raiders thought it was 6 again which completely changed how they played. If the think it is the last he kicks or offloads and doesn’t take the tackle.

Ricky is holding back. But reporters are probing

I thought initially, it hit Tedesco.

I haven't seen a replay but it really looked like it hit him in the shoulder at the time.

Did Nine ever show a replay or did they get word to hold it back to prevent further incrimination?

I haven't seen a replay but it really looked like it hit him in the shoulder at the time.

Did Nine ever show a replay or did they get word to hold it back to prevent further incrimination?

Seeing as he went up for the ball and the raiders got it back it would still have been six again surely

I don't think the issue lay in if it where a 6-more or not. It was called as such on field to the players then reacted to that call by taking the hitup.

Cummins then overruled the call and handed the ball over despite the Raiders playing to the whistle of the existing call. Had they have known that it wasn't going to be a 6 more you'd expect they may have kicked/passed etc. rather than taking the tackle and handing the ball over.

Yet to see a replay (surprise surprise) but live I thought it cannoned off Tedesco's shoulder.

Yet to see a replay (surprise surprise) but live I thought it cannoned off Tedesco's shoulder.

So far they are only showing one angle of the contest. And it’s very ambiguous. No slowed down forensic analysis

Last edited:

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
  • kiwi2
  • mieko
  • Organix
  • Midean
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • broncsgoat
  • Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • eggstar10
  • Strop
  • Bish
  • KeithustEndaf
  • Cavalo
  • theshed
  • kman
  • Santa
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.