NRL - 2019 Grand Final

And of course the refs boss backs the refs and nothing to see here. FMD

Seeing as he went up for the ball and the raiders got it back it would still have been six again surely

Oh yeah, a hundred percent not arguing that!

I don't think the issue lay in if it where a 6-more or not. It was called as such on field to the players then reacted to that call by taking the hitup.

Cummins then overruled the call and handed the ball over despite the Raiders playing to the whistle of the existing call. Had they have known that it wasn't going to be a 6 more you'd expect they may have kicked/passed etc. rather than taking the tackle and handing the ball over.

Or that!

Wasn't serious about the conspiracy bit. That would suggest a level of competence that surely does not exist.

Last edited:
I don't think the issue lay in if it where a 6-more or not. It was called as such on field to the players then reacted to that call by taking the hitup.
But you can see that’s how the NRL will try to spin it. That they were correcting an incorrect call. Ps what happened to the touchie at shark park with the flag? That should be like 1/1000 the penalty to the moonbat officials from tonight.
Cummins then overruled the call and handed the ball over despite the Raiders playing to the whistle of the existing call. Had they have known that it wasn't going to be a 6 more you'd expect they may have kicked/passed etc. rather than taking the tackle and handing the ball over.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Cronk shows up to nsw training next year to guide their halves...

He and Smith and Slater and Bellamy have destroyed a game that took a century to build. Cronk can **** right the hell off. He’s been nothing short of a cancer in the game for the last ten years.

If the fucker had one ounce of integrity he’d apologise to every fan of the game for the shit that he and the above gentlemen have added to the game, the wrestle, the grapple, the chicken wing, the crusher.....

And then he’d insist on his (and his fellow cheats) records being scrubbed from the record books.

But he won’t because he’s a fucking cheat and unapologetic about it.

Rant over.

What did Cooper Cronk do to destroy the game? When did he ever perform a grapple, a chicken wing or a crusher? Sure, he was in a team that were guilty of the above, but if we were holding players accountable for their team mates actions there wouldn't be an innocent player in the game.

When Cronk was in Melbourne, he conducted himself with class and the biggest criticism that anyone could ever make of himself is that he took himself too seriously and came off as conceited.

As a professional he was a fantastic ambassador for the game and he's a fantastic role model for kids to follow. Contrary to popular belief, he had plenty of talent, but he had to work hard to become a great halfback.

Well Cronk creates the overzealous policing of tackling playmakers so there’s that.

but he gets points awarded for choking Smith

Canberra got a shit call but they had more than enough ball in the second half to score more points.

Greenberg gave them the viking clap, that's all he was willing to pay for, raiders fans should be kissing his shoes.

I really don’t get all the outrage tbh.

I enjoyed the game for what it was and the better team on the day won.

Sometimes I think fans can’t watch footy without participating in the outrage culture.

The better team was robbed by a fucking NRL referee like we have been predicting for the better part of a decade. That was an absolutely disgusting thing to have happen.

Don't get me wrong I've been waiting for a controversial GF.

Oh for sure. That exposes the shit system of course, but ultimately it wasn’t 6 to go. I agree with Annersly on this one.

Doesn't matter if it was, or it wasn't. The ref called it as 6 to go, and that's that. He changed his mind, it affected the game, and that makes it a major **** up.

He also gave plenty of notice prior to the tackle that it was the last.

Don’t get me wrong, it was a shit call that absolutely needs attention to to the 2 ref system, but one call (that was ultimately correct) doesn’t decide the game. Too much whinging.

Nah, it's justified. These ***** are paid to be professional, and they are anything but. They manage to fuckup multiple times in nearly every single game played in our professional competition. Tonight they made a howler in the big one, and it's tainted the result.

He also gave plenty of notice prior to the tackle that it was the last.

Don’t get me wrong, it was a shit call that absolutely needs attention to to the 2 ref system, but one call (that was ultimately correct) doesn’t decide the game. Too much whinging.
It was a call that turned the game on it's head though, it really did. ***** score on the next set.

Active Now

• kman
  • Harry Sack
  • something
  • Hoof Hearted
  • ivanhungryjak
  • thenry
  • Brocko
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • Yem
  • Ejbroncos
  • DrGee
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • heartly87
  • FACTHUNT
  • bazza
... and 54 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.