NRL - 2019 Grand Final

This. But the NRL have already won. The 99% of the fan base that hate the Roosters will be even more passionate and vocal now, it’ll be in the news cycle at the top of every page, they thrive on this shit.

The only way to make them change is to walk away. I won’t give up the Broncos, but I sure as **** won’t be spending a cent on anything the NRL makes money on.
I agree mork and the investigators should have powers to search bank accounts of refs and other officials and commentators who turn a blind eye. I also love the broncs but if this ever happened to them then I’m a Johnny Walker.

Except no Cronulla .... or Canterbury

I don't like them, but they're big clubs with an actual fan base (whereas the rorters are propped up by a 75 year old billionaire).

lol nrl commenators trying to convince audience that canberra had some favourable calls as well. and great sides sitll find a way to win.

If the refs weren’t some how invested in the result then how do they choke under pressure like that? There shouldn’t be any pressure, they just need to neutrally officiate the game. Rules are rules.

i mean come on audience is not stupid social media is alight atm no one belives the roosters deserved to win tonight. raiders easily were better side

lol is that legit?

if so thats a huge call
[automerge]1570360680[/automerge]
thurston telling it how it is

What was JT saying. I turned it off in disgust.

If the refs weren’t some how invested in the result then how do they choke under pressure like that? There shouldn’t be any pressure, they just need to neutrally officiate the game. Rules are rules.

The second ref just needs to police the ruck and nothing else.

EDIT: and hire blokes with BJJ/ martial arts black belts.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • Financeguy
  • Swordfish
  • Dash
  • Wolfie
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Aldo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Lozza
  • Manofoneway
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Culhwch
  • Broncorob
  • Big Del
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.