NRL 2020 Grand Final

It's a penalty every day of the week, but it's not a professional foul

you could be right. i have not seen enough games this year to know if thats how the refs have call it. i'm more referring to the posters saying he did not deliberately step into kikau wich is just blatantly wrong

sorry to upset some but any saying its a harsh call probably has there storm blinders on. hughes turns his head and steps into kikau there. unfortunalty refs had no choice
That hant been 10 ever in the history of the game.
That is a straight up manipulation to get a close finish.
Easily the worst call I have seen in 50 years of gfs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Um if it's a penalty in that situation it becomes a professional foul
That's like saying every blocking penalty on a cross field kick is a professional foul.

Proximity to the try line does not determine if it's a professional foul or not.

If Hughes had actually reached out and tackled Kikau then it would be a professional foul... being a blocker on a kick is not a professional foul

That hant been 10 ever in the history of the game.
That is a straight up manipulation to get a close finish.
Easily the worst call I have seen in 50 years of gfs.
wow

Last edited by a moderator:
lol imagine storm scoring here. penrith have been so rubbish this game

Pap should be cc winner. I may be a bit biased because I have money on it.

so good from smith. i still dislike him but he is just so good

should be game you would think even if they score of first few tackles no time

That's like saying every blocking penalty on a cross field kick is a professional foul.

Proximity to the try line does not determine if it's a professional foul or not.

If Hughes had actually reached out and tackled Kikau then it would be a professional foul... being a blocker on a kick is not a professional foul
No it's different. Remember Gillett in origin 2 years ago. It's a try scoring situation

Active Now

• Allo
  • Skathen
  • Johnny92
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.