NRL 2020 Grand Final

Be hilarious if they are all expecting Smith to retire and he gets named for Qld instead

SOO next and then we can put the entire 2020 season behind us

lady luck wasn't kind to the panthers tonight, not too many would argue with that...**** off Rabs.

I'd argue that Lady Luck was wearing a Panthers jersey tonight ... its the only way they got that close

average game but storm played well just a shame they didnt have a team to make it interesting

Melbourne Premiers, Broncos wooden spooners. 2020 is far and away the worst season I have ever lived to experience. I honestly fear for this competition sometimes.

Absolutely farcical decision to bin Hughes. The guy is allowed to stand his ground.

Earlier in the game they displayed some common sense by allowing play to continue despite Koroisau deliberately throwing a ball into a Storm player, show some common sense. Not a sin bin, never a sin bin and they just about cost an entire state a premiership with this absolute nonsense officiating.

Most 2020 Grand Final of all-time. 26-0 followed by 20-0. At least now we can get back and talk about how this game needs tweaking. Nobody wanted this result other than Melbourne.

Smart play by the storm to set up camp in Sunshine Coast though. They’ve now captured a fan base up there. What a smart ceo... who is he again?

$1500 pick up for a 10 bet [emoji16][emoji16][emoji41]
74efd1135362a168c4b3e042edbe2307.jpg

Absolutely farcical decision to bin Hughes. The guy is allowed to stand his ground.

Earlier in the game they displayed some common sense by allowing play to continue despite Koroisau deliberately throwing a ball into a Storm player, show some common sense. Not a sin bin, never a sin bin and they just about cost an entire state a premiership with this absolute nonsense officiating.

Most 2020 Grand Final of all-time. 26-0 followed by 20-0. At least now we can get back and talk about how this game needs tweaking. Nobody wanted this result other than Melbourne.
does it really matter that nobody wanted it? Melbourne deserve to win they have a fan base to who are all celebrating and they deserve to.

I dont understand the hughes issue i'm not sure if its sin bin offence. but he clearly turns his head and takes a huge step back into kikau so he definatly tried to run him off his line.

in the end the better team won even if the game was abysmal to watch and listen to.... holy **** could the commentators at least try to sound excited for storm

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • teampjta
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.