NRL 2020 Grand Final

Could he not wait and get the timing right for the players walking on stage? Amateur bullshit

They playing our 'Simply the best'?? The ****?

Smith claiming a victory for the city of Melbourne. The team with zero players from Melbourne and feeder teams throughout Qld. The only reason they exist is because the NRL want a token team to take on the AFL. Fucking frauds.

People always say go out on top but that’s usually said about great players whose game has declined a bit by then but they are still playing really good football. I don’t think Smith’s game has dropped off at all. No reason to quit.

Smith claiming a victory for the city of Melbourne. The team with zero players from Melbourne and feeder teams throughout Qld. The only reason they exist is because the NRL want a token team to take on the AFL. Fucking frauds.

i often wonder whose fault is it that we have a successful melbourne team since 1999 and 20 years later we still dont have a single melbourne based player. it really is farcical

Is it the storms fault or the nrls? i generally dont know the inner workings of how recruitment and junior teams work to know who to blame

People always say go out on top but that’s usually said about great players whose game has declined a bit by then but they are still playing really good football. I don’t think Smith’s game has dropped off at all. No reason to quit.
agreed but it keeps there legacy or you end up like a boyd.

i dont recall webke slowing down or parker or lockyer when they wanted to retire and im sure there countless other stars from teams in the past in same boat. you would much rather go with people saying why are u retiring your playing so well then why the **** wont you retire already this is embarrassing

i often wonder whose fault is it that we have a successful melbourne team since 1999 and 20 years later we still dont have a single melbourne based player. it really is farcical

Is it the storms fault or the nrls? i generally dont know the inner workings of how recruitment and junior teams work to know who to blame
Maha Fonua says hi

'How drunk are you going to get?'
'Fucking wasted bro'

- every interview after a GF. Jeez.

It’s the nrl’s For doing it in the first place, victorians will NEVER play the game over AFL.

The NRL's. They can't afford to have a weak Melbourne team and will let them do whatever they want to succeed. Cheat the cap, deliberately injure players, set their talent pools up from Queensland. They need that more than some token players from Melbourne.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  • barker
  • Foordy
  • cento
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.