NRL 2020 Grand Final

I'm going to be fair here, I hate both teams and sat on the fence all game. The first penriff try was bullshit. But I agree with every decision onwards. I loved the fact they binned Smith, didn't take any shit. Plus when ever storm tried to waste time , time was turned off. I realised during the game why my core hates storm, they wrestled and did dirty plays all game. The Naden selection thing backfired badly also.

Plus storm had 2 false hia checks in the first half as well as the kaufausi one in the 2 half just so they could get their breath back

I hate Cleary but TAB had your team win by 6+ double your payout promotion. Thanks for not taking the kick you legend!

Best team won on the biggest stage.

Young legs and enthusiasm will only get you so far.... no substitute for big game experience.

does it really matter that nobody wanted it? Melbourne deserve to win they have a fan base to who are all celebrating and they deserve to.
If Penrith had have won it would have gone down in the history books and proof positive that the system is working. All these rules were brought into stop Melbourne, guess what? They won the competition.

I dont understand the hughes issue i'm not sure if its sin bin offence. but he clearly turns his head and takes a huge step back into kikau so he definatly tried to run him off his line.
He turned his body into chase the ball which he's allowed to do. Was he playing for Kikau? Possibly, but he created enough plausible deniability for himself. It was an inconsistent ruling absolutely done up to give the game a grandstand finish.

in the end the better team won even if the game was abysmal to watch and listen to.... holy **** could the commentators at least try to sound excited for storm

Notice how deathly quiet Gus was after half-time until that To'o farce? Even when they were praising Melbourne there was an obvious us vs. them quality to it.

Then he couldn't shut up and was trying to turn Penrith into the uncrowned premiers. If they didn't deny Mansour a legitimate try in the first half.

now please please for the love of god just retire smith . i might be able to watch storm games again without having to listen to you coach the refs every fuckin game

lady luck wasn't kind to the panthers tonight, not too many would argue with that...**** off Rabs.
Why is that prick still calling!!! Im sure i heard him call guys that retired 30 yrs ago

papa deserves the medal i thought they were giving it so smith just because its smith... much like thurston in 2015

Does this mean Smith is playing on?

Compare Slater's karate slides to the face vs the way the Panthers player did it for Storm's first try. Was it originally done to protect players?

Active Now

• Horseheadsup
  • BroncosAlways
  • Dash
  • Brocko
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Lozza
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • Scorchie
  • Fitzy
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • bazza
  • Skyblues87
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.