NRL 2021 Grand Final

Lol. Seriously **** off Bunker. If you're going to give a penalty for the arrow shot then that was a penalty.

No wonder no one has any respect for the refs these days, can't even be consistent in a game..

Where was Walker in support he’s been there all year

They didn't score but that in / out was beautiful.

Changing the way they ref in a GF ... typical NRL
LOL like the NRL could have any consistency when it comes to enforcing rules especially when they make changes. I don't know whats worse the six again farce or the we will crack down on everything to the head even if it's an utter joke.

Just give the panthers the Vlandys ball premiership. Fucking shit.

That was a good tackle from Edwards on that break too, saved the match

team america vomit GIF

Changed the channel. Don't need to see the panthers dry humping each other into oblivion as the media celebrates.

Well Panthers have got it and I'm no fan of them but congrats. Souths have been absolutely gutsy tonight, one of the best defensive efforts considering how much under the pump they have been and really I think it's summed up perfectly that Panthers could only score in the second half from an intercept Souths poor pass option and not from the mountain of possession they had down there.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.