NRL 2021 Grand Final

Well done Panthers.

They dominated that game on the back of Cleary’s kicking.

Souths made too many mistakes which just allowed Panthers the field position and possession they needed.

gould reckons the intercept may have been the difference…

I disagree strongly that the best team won. They got carried and tin assed a try through an intercept. Souffs were the better team

Game changed with a dubious penalty in the first half.
FMD can the refereeing get any more blatantly fixed than this year.

How can interpretation’s change mod game let alone within a round.

PS **** the riff

I called this last year. Panthers were helped all the way to this Premmy. Massive disparity in reffing. To'o flop and then not touched by cleary in the last chance for Rabbits was just a blatant showing of refs running the game.

ClOseSt gF EvEr!

All I can say is, I'm happy it wasn't Melbourne, but the Pennies can thank their lucky stars the ref was in their pocket. Offside all night, tried to milk the jersey cow for penalties and an outrageously unlikable group of players.

Ivan deserved a premiership at some point in his career.

He’s a good coach and has really turned this Panthers side around during his time.

For the all the hyperbole bs about Bennett on here the last few weeks....

Will Walters still be in his job if he wins no premiership in the next 11 years? 2 in the 20 years is even shocking. Very few coaches would have survived that ratio. His last 2 gfs he has been out coached.

gould reckons the intercept may have been the difference…

I disagree strongly that the best team won. They got carried and tin assed a try through an intercept. Souffs were the better team

'The better team didn't win tonight' - Gus Gould / broncsgoat

Yikes. That game will forever scar Reynolds.

Hopefully it makes him hungrier and he gets a good off-season to rest up that shoulder.

50 point stat lives.

No genuine contender gets 50 put on them twice in a season. Its been a consistent feature of bennett coached teams of the last 5 years.

'The better team didn't win tonight' - Gus Gould / broncsgoat
Mate if they were onside once tonight I didn’t see it. It was a dead set fucking Rort.

Did Cody walker play tonight?

Active Now

• Fatboy
  • Organix
  • Mr Fourex
  • Brocko
  • Foordy
  • winslow_wong
  • LittleDavey
  • Morkel
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
  • BroncoFan94
  • broncos4life
  • Nerd
  • Shane Tronc
  • Browny
  • Waynesaurus
  • bazza
  • Fozz
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.