NRL 2021 Trials

That was definitely a LONG 30 seconds to pack the scrum or has that rule changed this week? I can't keep up with the rule changes.

Fifita pushed back 15m by Aitken. You feeling worried about how much Dave is on @The Don?

Wow the Rabbits are going to be a team to beat this year, that's for sure.

I reckon that if the Titans aren't getting Smith, they should sign Segeyaro, he would add some spark that would make them very threatening late in games.

how often do the refs handover position for a roll ball (and isn't that meant to be a penalty not a handover)

Wow, the Titans are going to have a great season, they literally just tackled the ball out of the Warriors' hands AND then received a penalty for dissent when the Warriors asked about it.

how often do the refs handover position for a roll ball (and isn't that meant to be a penalty not a handover)

Not to mention the very next player, Whitbread I think it was, did exactly the same thing and nothing to see here.

The Gold Coast clearly knew they didn't deserve the penalty and just kicked it back to the Warriors.

The good guys of the competition.

Wow, the Titans are going to have a great season, they literally just tackled the ball out of the Warriors' hands AND then received a penalty for dissent when the Warriors asked about it.

Definitely one of this years fairy tale teams

I feel for the ref, he just couldn't find a way not to call that a drop.

RTS getting in on it now, Warriors likely to score so he just passes to the feet of his second rower so he knocks it on.

The Rabbitohs look amazing for a trial game.

Great to see the Dragons getting pumped.

Not to mention the very next player, Whitbread I think it was, did exactly the same thing and nothing to see here.
Fifita got called for one early in the game calm down lads. 1-1 on those.

The Rabbitohs look amazing for a trial game.

Great to see the Dragons getting pumped.

from a SVRL perspective, i hope Cody Walker keeps up this form for the season

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • The True King
  • Financeguy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mr Fourex
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Alec
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • Wolfie
  • Santa
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.