NRL 2021 Trials

Why the heck did we ever let go KNik and keep Milf?? I will never understand that.

Why the heck did we ever let go KNik and keep Milf?? I will never understand that.

Mate have always said that Nikorima was the better choice. Cheaper and isn’t lazy

I got roasted by about 99% of the people on this forum for even suggesting that we should keep Nikorima and get rid of
Milf

Only a trial and all that but not good signs early for Merge

Lol. Dragons getting absolutely pumped. 32-4 going into halftime

Mitchell and Walker on fire

**** the Titans are going to get every call.

Warriors did well to hold the Titans out in the last 5-10 mins

I feel sorry for the commentators having to call these trial games. The numbers change so readily it's impossible to keep up with who is who, in the end the play-by-play caller just stuck with calling Sexton Fermor even though there were two #18s and one was clearly built like a half, the other a second row.

Can the Gold Coast stop kidding everyone and unveil Smith already? They made it abundantly clear the #9 was the missing piece, let's make it happen.

Someone help me, gonna be a long season with Proctor as captain. (I'd much prefer Fermor)
He's your Glenn... shouldn't be there but you have no experience anywhere else in the team so he gets picked by default.

Naming co-captains suggests the heirarchy are preparing to punt him at some point anyway.

Fermor is coming off a major injury isn't he??

If he comes good from that then Proctor will be gone

Last edited:
Holy.... anyone watching the Tigers v Manly game? Are manly just terrible or are the Tigers just blowing them off the park?

Edit: nevermind checked manly's team list.

Last edited:
Know its the trials and all but Storm and Rabbits were just too slick with ball in hand.
Wouldn't want our mob facing these teams on a dry track on a 3pm time slot. They'd murder our F/A differential 😢

Know its the trials and all but Storm and Rabbits were just too slick with ball in hand.
Wouldn't want our mob facing these teams on a dry track on a 3pm time slot. They'd murder our F/A differential 😢
Rabbits and Panthers look awesome, two to beat I reckon. Storm, Raiders and Roosters up there again too.

Look how clinical we made the Cowboys spine look last night, it's gonna get ugly.

Rabbits and Panthers look awesome, two to beat I reckon. Storm, Raiders and Roosters up there again too.

Look how clinical we made the Cowboys spine look last night, it's gonna get ugly.

I watched most of the trials and the Storm and Rabbits were two classes above everyone, Panthers next.

Unread

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • BroncosMan
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fatboy
  • Xzei
  • Old Mate
  • Bish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.