NRL 2022 Finals Week 1 Discussion

Penrith are just so clinical and ruthless when they choose to be. This could be their toughest match of this pre-season. They'll win it again this year and next year and the year after and the year after that one..........

Does that mean he can start his suspension in week 3 of the finals now so it doesn’t upset the fans in round 1 & 2 next year.
Lord Vlando would allow it... not sure Taylan wants to tempt the footy gods though

Penrith are just so clinical and ruthless when they choose to be. This could be their toughest match of this pre-season. They'll win it again this year and next year and the year after and the year after that one..........
And all will be well in the world of NSWRL.... but they'll also be bankrupt and selling the TV rights to Russia in Rubles

Just give the premiership to the Panthers.

That passage of play with all the 6 agains is what killed Parra in the end plus the head knocks.

Total domination from Cleary, I don't think many other Panthers brought their A game and they still carved the Eels up.

The Eels are done for mine, this was their perfect opponent given they've beaten them a couple of times lately, if they can't get it done this season I am suggesting their premiership window is 3/4 of the way shut.

What I'm a bit confused with is why Taylan May was not allowed to serve his 10 minutes in the bin next season instead of last night. 'king NRL. Just so inconsistent.

FB IMG 1662774836792

Taylan May is facing 1 -2 weeks on the sidelines for a careless high tackle, which i'm sure the NRL will allow him to serve in 2023 (maybe even concurrently with his other ban), because you wouldn't want to penalise the fans for May's foul play

He's likely going to be missing the rest of the season anyway.

Taylan May is facing 1 -2 weeks on the sidelines for a careless high tackle, which i'm sure the NRL will allow him to serve in 2023 (maybe even concurrently with his other ban), because you wouldn't want to penalise the fans for May's foul play
**** I love that the NRL now have to try and make a consistent decision regarding this. What a shit show

The amount of people chatting away during the moment's silence...

Active Now

• Sproj
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fitzy
  • Midean
  • NSW stables
  • scobie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • Spooky1013
  • Old Mate
  • Skyblues87
  • winslow_wong
  • LittleDavey
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncos Maestro
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.