NRL 2022 Finals Week 2 Discussion

that Nikora pass holy shit.

NSWRL have made their decision

Do they not have passive on offsides anymore??

and then played onside after a shark touches it??

No If Ramien didn't get involved and someone else scored it would have been ok

how was that not a Sheppard?

Wilton having a shocking game so far... missing tackles and having no impact with the ball

Sharks defence shocking in the last couple tackles... both edge forwards taking obvious decoys like they play for the broncos

Not saying they've won the game yet. But I'd be keen to hear people's thoughts on JD coaching performance at the rabbits.

I recall when they were struggling alot of chat been thrown towards the whole "Wayne Bennet and Jason Demetiou" succession plan and how glad they were we didn't go with that option.

Again its only early days into his couching career but I'd be keen to see how much of the Rabbits success people attribute to what JD has done and how much is just carry over from what Wayne did to the club?

And would anyone turn back time and accept Wayne's plan to hand the Broncos over to JD?
Absolutely! I wanted JD at the time, but hoped the hype about Harvard seibs was legit.

You just need a quality spine really. At least 3 of your 4 need to be elite and the 4th one needs to not be shit. That’s how you win a premiership.

Tackle completed as the forearm has touched the ground... well that's what NSWRL told us on the Hosking no try anyway

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • RodF
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Spoon
  • Nerd
  • Brocko
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Mister Wright
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.