NRL 2022 Finals Week 3 Discussion

I actually forgot there were games on. Only realised once I looked up what Q Cup games were on.

I haven't watched a single minute of the finals series.

and I probably won't turn it on until the pre-game entertainment of the GF (Barnesy is preforming) ... After Barnesy has finished, i'll likely switch it off

and I probably won't turn it on until the pre-game entertainment of the GF (Barnesy is preforming) ... After Barnesy has finished, i'll likely switch it off
Really?

You wot m8?

You wot m8?

yep.

as, I've said before I barely watch much rugby league these days, outside of Bronco games.

with each new rule change Vlandys and co make, I lose a little bit more interest in the sport.

I already get my fix of scripted sport by watching the WWE. the way games are manipulated these days just annoys me.

although i did exaggerate slightly, I'll likely watch the GF

yep.

as, I've said before I barely watch much rugby league these days, outside of Bronco games.

with each new rule change Vlandys and co make, I lose a little bit more interest in the sport.

I already get my fix of scripted sport by watching the WWE. the way games are manipulated these days just annoys me.

Well thank **** for that. Was worried for a minute. I understand the frustration about the game as it stands...but not watching the GF? Damn son

yep.

Missing out mate, the finals have been awesome! You should try watch some good teams play rather than the Broncos

If Parra bring their best they'll win, it's as simple as that for mine.

Even Penrith can't go with Parra when they bring it, will they though?

I’m leaning towards cows but I’m bias. I’ve gone all in on Cows and Rabbitohs emotionally

pretty sure Feldt knocked on, Atkins quality reffing here.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Jedhead
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.