NRL 2022 Grand Final Discussion

Is there some reason the team logos / colours aren’t pained on the field and in-goals ?

is that offensive or politically incorrect in 2022 ?

Easier to CGI it in for each game. Sponsors for the comps are different too.

Tamika and Millie letting in the first try there.

What is everyone eating/drinking tonight?

20221002 151209

What is everyone eating/drinking tonight?
GOAT beer currently, moving on to ouzo later and toasting the Eels victory (hopefully) with some St Ann’s white port.

Urrrggghhh it was nice seeing Parra on top while it lasted

GOAT beer currently, moving on to ouzo later and toasting the Eels victory (hopefully) with some St Ann’s white port.

You are going to be sore tomorrow.

Looks like the Knights getting up right now though.

Crazy talk. I mean that's the media for you but jeez - you have to dominate for a decade to even be considered in those discussions. And at every level.

Even if he did dominate the next ten years, I don’t see him as immortal status.

Without his kicking game, he’s just an average halfback with a decent running game. The likes of Alfie, JT etc, they were well rounded players. The complete package. They were just as dangerous with their running and ball-playing than what they were with their kicking.

You are going to be sore tomorrow.

Looks like the Knights getting up right now though.
Especially if it keeps going this way. What are you drinking?

Knights have been getting a free ride from Badger

Women’s refs are just as shit as the mens

Even if he did dominate the next ten years, I don’t see him as immortal status.

Without his kicking game, he’s just an average halfback with a decent running game. The likes of Alfie, JT etc, they were well rounded players. The complete package.

I tend to agree, but he has the potential to be anything really. He's very young and has the NSW spot for life apparently.

My main issue with the comparisons are that, of course you can only play what is in front of you, but JT, Langer, Joey etc. had to play against the other goats on a regular basis and won.

Easier to CGI it in for each game. Sponsors for the comps are different too.

Yeah the only logos painted on the field are the NRL logo and NRL.com and today would include Grand Final.

The rest is CGI.

Welcome back @holdzy!

I don't really do anything special for Grand Finals. The sole exception was ordering Red Rooster after 2000 - what do you guys get into for the GF? BBQ? Roast? A spread?

Especially if it keeps going this way. What are you drinking?

Cheap wine sangria.

Struggling to decide on something for dinner tonight. Huge pizza, 100 wings, mix of curries - hard one!

Welcome back @holdzy!

I don't really do anything special for Grand Finals. The sole exception was ordering Red Rooster after 2000 - what do you guys get into for the GF? BBQ? Roast? A spread?
Ive been known to get into a cold beverage or three.....

Welcome back @holdzy!

Cheers Pete.

I wish I could go back and celebrate 2006 properly. Huge BBQ with all the family.

I like to enjoy grand final day, always mix it up with food and drinks. 2015 was white russians and indian curries.

Unread

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • MrRobot
  • Mustafur
  • kman
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.