NRL 2022 Grand Final Discussion

It’s taken less than 5 years for the NRLW to show you can buy a premiership, incredible job Vlandys.

Surely they wanted the Roosters to go back to back to pressure the Broncos record though.

CEF97D83 9389 4A5E 98D8 F8838471BAC5

What’s the name of your Sherpa ? 😄

Welcome back @holdzy!

I don't really do anything special for Grand Finals. The sole exception was ordering Red Rooster after 2000 - what do you guys get into for the GF? BBQ? Roast? A spread?

Chicken wings and beer. Feet up on the recliner.

Tell you what, I hope the Broncos chase Southwell.

I think she would be a great replacement for Ali.

I don’t know how you can be excited about this result, even as a knights fan.

Congrats you bought 2 of the already-established best players in their position for a 5 game season.

And you got a free ride in the GF

AFA9729B 1849 495C BA36 371B9B979D6A

Cheap seats for me this year…still don’t know who I am going for

Congrats you bought 2 of the already-established best players in their position for a 5 game season.

Can we really talk?

We won 3 straight and were unstoppable because we had all of the good players.

They also played way better. I'm bitter about Millie and Tamika but they were so much better today as a team.

No need to be sour right now.

Did she say the Eels were the first inaugural NRLW team to make the GF or was she talking about that specific Eels team?

Did she say the Eels were the first inaugural NRLW team to make the GF or was she talking about that specific Eels team?
That team

Eels only joined last season.

First two seasons was Broncos, Dragons, Roosters, Warriors

Then Titans took Warriors spot during Covid

Second season now for Knights and Eels

No thanks

We need to inject some more youth into the team and she’s a good one. She’s a tough little bugger and will only get better as she gets older.

Bliss n Eso

🥱

Retirement announcements were lame with no motorcade. We’ve also gotten Te’o back as part of our retirement group haha

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Griffo
  • Strop
  • Skyblues87
  • Old Mate
  • Broncosgirl
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • winslow_wong
  • Volvo Driver
  • Maddy
  • Foordy
  • john1420
  • Bucking Beads
  • Morkel
  • BroncosFan_Corey
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.