NEWS NRL 2022 is go

2022Draw
2022Draw2

While it's always unpredictable with who the good or crap teams will be, this draw looks really good for us!

I told you all we we're gonna win the comp in 2022!

This draw if fantastic compared to last years nonsense.

Couple of things that stood out:
NO Canberra in Canberra.
Warriors before origin period.

Only play Tigers, Warriors, Sharks and Raiders once.

We've always been the spoilt brats of the comp: expecting red carpet treatment with rep players, media coverage, TV primetime games, third party player deals, an entire city to ourselves and a guaranteed top 8 position. Then Rome started burning.

We don't expect all of that ... we get given it, many times against our wishes.

In particular the prime time games. We ask for Sunday footy every year, but are generally lucky to get 1 or 2 games.

We don't expect all if that ... we get given it, many times against our wishes.

In particular the prime time games. We ask for Sunday footy every year, but are generally lucky to get 1 or 2 games.
Exactly There is no "expectation" to just be given prime time games, the Broncos have requested more sunday games over the years and been ignored by the NRL, the fans have done so as well because they prefer them.

Basically four rounds to get our shit together before we play some benchmark teams.

Way better than previous years.
I think the first 5 matches are winnable given the right circumstances, I'd probably record Penrith as a loss but grand final hangovers can be a bitch.....

I think the first 5 matches are winnable given the right circumstances, I'd probably record Penrith as a loss but grand final hangovers can be a bitch.....
And even this year, they only just beat us in both games...

According to percentages, we have the third worst draw in the comp lol does it really get that bad after the first 10 rounds?

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • barker
  • BruiserMk1
  • bert_lifts
  • Alec
  • Porthoz
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Lozza
  • lynx000
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.