NRL 2022 Round 1 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
REACTIONS: 19,160
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
7690.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Bull Shark - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 4, 2008

O’Sullivan is so slow that if he left for the Dally Ms now, he might get there by September

Sorry can you repeat that?

I didn’t get it the first 5 times

4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
Manly holding on for dear life …

713.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Ever Hopeful - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 24, 2013
REACTIONS: 11,264
I just had a quick look at the casualty ward, and it's given me more licence to whinge about the judiciary - and you know I don't need a second invitation.

18 players suspended for Round 1 of the season. 🤦

We're only half way into the loading period since the crackdown too.

Penrith still getting away with lying all over players for too long.

4275.jpg

Sorry can you repeat that?

I didn’t get it the first 5 times

No problem.. I forgot they’re slow in New Zealand too

1064.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]snake77 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 12, 2013
REACTIONS: 19,735
The ref yelling hold the line. He sounds like one of the protestors in Wellington a few weeks ago.

Keppie hits like a truck.
That hit was like literally the first thing Keppie has done all game... he also looks off the pace and now Api has gone through him at dummy half for a try

They love jumping all over each other, I bet they scrub each other down in the showers after the games as well.

That hit was like literally the first thing Keppie has done all game... he also looks off the pace and now Api has gone through him at dummy half for a try

I'm not talking about that hit.
Almost every tackle he's made (31 and counting) he hits and would be hurting them - not the big flashy hits, but the ones that really hurt.

I'm far from calling him a good defender or even a good player mate, just that when he makes contact it's strong.

Penrith putting to rest Joey Johns theory that Panthers cant win without Cleary.

2.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dan - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2004
Anyone interested in Croker? I'm shopping him about

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

2.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dan - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2004

Anyone interested in Croker? I'm shopping him about

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

Would you bring Koula on yet? Surely some leg speed hovering around the ruck would help.

2.jpg
8318.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BroncosAlways - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 20, 2013

Would you bring Koula on yet? Surely some leg speed hovering around the ruck would help.

wesley-snipers-broncosalways-png.7094
Anything to get Croker off the field

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Alec
  • Pablo
  • winslow_wong
  • Johnny92
  • Broncorob
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.