NRL 2022 Round 1 Discussion

I wanna see turncoates drop the ball a million times this game like he did for us.

And Paps transformation into Joe Dirt is almost complete.

His friends and family must hate his guts to allow him to keep that head of hair.

I'm hoping Gildart has a good year. Really rate him.

Good chance to see Wishart at 9 for Melbourne. Will Melbourne have 3 rep hookers in the same team? They seem to pull them from a hat as required

Storm really struggling to keep up here. Joffa having a very good game.

Handy player in ESL?

Yep. Thought he would have been a good signing for us tbh. Very good center. English backs havent been great over here even though quite a few good ones have come over. Hoping he can buck the trend.

Is Coates even out there? Has he even touched the ball?

Taking into consideration the hype he receives and his wage, is Hunt the worst half in the comp?
It's not his fault he gets paid so much but what he provides you could easily get from a $500,000-700,000 half. Even Reynolds is $750,000 and he is light years ahead of hunt. He gets hyped bcos of his wage and he is an ex Bronco.

He will go in and out of game, with his team following. He will have a run of 9 or 10 games of form literally every 2 or 3 years then people will say he's one of the top number 7s again. I've never seen a more lucky half to get an Australian jersey. Complete Steven Bradbury effort then benefited from meningas pick and stick at both levels. Nearly as unwarranted and lucky as captain Daly will look in the history books (good player, but shocking at rep level... and captain?! Haha)...

Brandon Smith breaking his hand in a game he would've missed if the NRL didn't allow Latrell, Smith and Walsh to use a loophole......

Very Funny Reaction GIF

Active Now

• Santa
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Hoof Hearted
  • TimWhatley
  • Dash
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fozz
  • Wolfie
  • Brocko
  • Allo
  • BruiserMk1
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Xzei
  • Nerd
  • Cavalo
  • rj9
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.