NRL 2022 Round 1 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
2179.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]The Who - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 29, 2010
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
I haven't seen a Brisbane side play with so much pride for several seasons.
I tipped them to run 15th this year. On the form they showed last night I will be massively wrong.

Talking 'bout my g-g-generation

Newcastle have been really good this half, the Roosters look pretty average. Let's see what happens in the second half, especially now the Roosters are getting some leg ups.

Victor out there doing a Napa on Clifford... I'm guessing NSWRL will sweep it under the rug though

They don't need to ... you damn near have to shoot someone to receive a suspension under the new judiciary penalties

What a great play by Ben Hunt for the Knights...wait a minute.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
747.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mark from Brisbane - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 2, 2008
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Knights over the Rorters

Who’d a thought!!

Fan for over 50 years and founder of the Manly Warringah Travelling Supporters, you can also follow me on Twitter @MarkTramby Enjoying the retired life and all that brings.

Lol what the hell is Hunt doing mouthing off at teammates? Pick up that premiership you dropped first before you decide to get lippy, buddy.

Anyone else enjoying the bunker feed technical error where we can hear every word they're saying?

It's a very interesting behind the scenes.

Anyone else enjoying the bunker feed technical error where we can hear every word they're saying?

It's a very interesting behind the scenes.
They should be having it on all the time... I think union includes the convos that happen between the onfield ref and vid ref.

It's good to hear their interpretation of it instead of the Goulds in commentary just complaining that it's wrong and bleating on about it for the rest of the game... but usually it's just their interpretation that is wrong

AFB just gave away a blatant 6 again on zero tackle in front of the posts... ref needs to be smarter there because I'm pretty sure the dragons would be keener to take the two from in front instead of getting 1 extra tackle.

Refs still have discretion to blow a penalty if they deem it and it doesn't have to be a professional foul

When O when will the worm finally turn at the Warriors?

It's long past time they had some competition a little closer to home.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Brocko
  • Harry Sack
  • NSW stables
  • Alec
  • Allo
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Scdeac
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Skathen
  • winslow_wong
  • Skyblues87
  • Sproj
  • Robboi_321
  • Waynesaurus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncos4life
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.