NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 11 Discussion

I want their best team out there, I want to see where we are at.

I would expect to see new rule interpretations next week, any time the Roosters and Storm have been affected by enforcement of rules the same as everyone else and then get bought back to the pack, you can expect a change incoming.

Big fall from putting 70 on a team .
To getting flogged by 30 yourself .

And how da fck do the Storm get tangled up in every tackle they make ? Every time a slow play the ball because they entangled themselves with the opposition .

The penalties were warranted . I thought the ref could have blown even more and sent blokes off . Munster was testing the ref every tackle . Adding to my dislike of him other than in a Maroon jersey .

I was thinking cobbo should be brought into the origin series either later in it or through the squad then year... but ffs, if Coates gets picked ahead of him this year there probably needs to be a fucking investigation...

Also, I know he won't now bcos he's injured but I don't care if feldt is in dally m winning form for 3 years straight, does everyone forget how shit he was in origin? He shouldn't even be talked about...

Coates was jamming in and grabbing thin air again last night .
Feldt has a knee ligament strain .

Oates and Cobbo wingers ?

Rabbitohs getting slaughtered by the Raiders here.

That was a great try for the Raiders there.

Rabbitohs are missing Murray with his ball playing.

Rabbitohs getting slaughtered by the Raiders here.
Their middle looks very light... They were already going to be struggling with Sele, Havili and Knight on the bench, but then to lose Tatola in the first tackle.

Here comes another contender for game of the season..................

Sharks get a penalty for a sloppy play the ball, some may say Titans player was interfering but you still have to make a real effort to play the ball

I’m torn - do we want the Tits to win so we keep top 4 or hope Sharks maul them to be wooden spoon contenders?

Active Now

• Pablo
  • Fatboy
  • marw
  • Midean
  • Brotherdu
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Spike
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.