NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 11 Discussion

Funny how much Isaako’s career is following the same trajectory as Hoffman’s

Sharks had all the ball and couldn't score squat

Someone catch me up - why isn’t David Fifita playing?

6 again on the first tackle, god I hate those

WTF all he had to do was send it to his winger and he scores

Have the sharks played any good footy since we touched them up?

I watch most games each weekend but somehow haven't caught any of theirs in full.

I know conditions aren't great but they look very ordinary in attack considering before we played them everyone was saying we should have gone Hynes over Reyno and Talakai was unstoppable etc.

I watch most games each weekend but somehow haven't caught any of theirs in full.

I know conditions aren't great but they look very ordinary in attack considering before we played them everyone was saying we should have gone Hynes over Reyno and Talakai was unstoppable etc.
Kennedy and Ramien missing. Two pretty handy attacking players.

They beat the warriors 11/12 vs 13... but other than that they've been pretty crap

No one said Hynes over Reyno. They were saying we should have got both.

They’ve been pretty average.

Sharks are definitely missing Kennedy. Underrated player that guy.

After the Rabbits losing, we are now 4 points inside the 8!

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fatboy
  • Culhwch
  • Jazza
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • jd87
  • Broncorob
  • Shane Tronc
  • Financeguy
  • Mister Wright
  • Dash
  • Lurker
  • winslow_wong
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.