NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 13 Discussion

Salmon again...

Take him off.

Geez Herbie moves beautifully doesn't he, what an athlete!

The comradery is easy to see in that clip, I love it. A bunch of blokes hanging out with mates and having fun...that's brilliant. Seems to be some healthy competition there as well which you love to see. Obviously some real characters there...Billy, Paix, TMM, Palasia... So good to see!!

The timing of the bye and putting on fun games like this is fantastic. It's another small step in the re-building of our team culture.

I was surprised though not to see the Gambler in the middle of that. Has he picked up an injury?

Geez Herbie moves beautifully doesn't he, what an athlete!

The comradery is easy to see in that clip, I love it. A bunch of blokes hanging out with mates and having fun...that's brilliant. Seems to be some healthy competition there as well which you love to see. Obviously some real characters there...Billy, Paix, TMM, Palasia... So good to see!!

You can see that dummy and go off the left foot he loves in that clip .
The shoot out was a laugh .

I actually think the NRL wasn’t trying to favour Penrith this weekend, but the bulldogs. They said “see you have to play penny at least once, but don’t without their stars. Maybe you won’t concede 100”

That's just shit defence.

Warriors complaining about nothing.

Manly are up for this one.

Warriors in big trouble.

Awful goal line defence.

Where was Walsh there? He should have been there trying to get under the ball.

Whoever in the crowd is blowing that horn needs to have it rammed far up his ass.

What was Johnson trying to do there?

Down by 12, getting hammered in possession and he comes up with a pass like that and turns over possession.

Kola hasn't done anything wrong there.

He doesn't tackle Montoya mid-air.

Bit of justice there with Aitken losing the ball on the first tackle.

That shot of Brown in the coaches box is pure "Hello darkness, my old friend"

Walker loses that.. He tries to offload, ***** it up and it goes back originally but then he knocks it on trying to drag it back in.

If I were Warriors, I would be happy Manly are taking the two here.

Manly have all of the momentum and Warriors goal line defence has been very ordinary.

That's a penalty try.

Garrick didn't get there first, but he would have if he wasn't held back.

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • davidp
  • Justwin
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • lynx000
  • Spoon
  • Waynesaurus
  • Painin the Haas
  • Galah
  • Broncosgirl
  • Lostboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.