NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 13 Discussion

Oh come on, there's no way you could say Egan would have beaten Garrick to the ball.

That's a clear penalty try.

Taupau tried to get up to play the ball. He knew he was short.

Warriors hard done by there.

He didn't get the ball to the line. Marty knew he didn't.

Oh come on, there's no way you could say Egan would have beaten Garrick to the ball.

That's a clear penalty try.
I can live with the call, Egan appeared to be closer to the ball before Bunty grabbed Garrick. Definitely a 50/50 call and I could have lived with a penalty try.

The Taupau call was very generous though.

What a try from Schuster.

Kola's run made that try possible. That was a great run and Warriors were at 6's and 7's after that.

The Warriors probably wish it was a penalty try now though.

It's just too hard for the Warriors. Too many key players missing and they just don't have enough talent to step up. Hopefully for their sake they play with some pride in the second half.

Otherwise this has been fun for the Sea Eagles.

Johnson just not getting anything right tonight.

The team that conceded 70….can you believe it? (Yes, yes we can)

Whilst he was fair game that was pretty weak by Harper
Show some class, your already flogging them no need to act like a dickhead to

I don't have any problem with what Harper did there. If you're gonna just stand there to take the tackle, you should get smashed.

68% possession and 90% completion for Manly in the first half, Warriors should be down by more than 24 at half time. I think they were hard done by with the Taupau try, but they just haven't had an opportunity to get in the game. Manly hit the ground running and were relentless.

Taking the two?

Warriors are shot. Put them to the sword.

Just reading his body language, Walsh looks like he has completely checked out
He's probably too busy thinking about where he will be watching cobbo play origin from on Wednesday night.....

Active Now

• Clintos
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Stix
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Dash
  • theshed
  • Big Del
  • Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • NSW stables
  • Fozz
  • Xzei
  • Broncorob
  • Financeguy
  • Jazza
  • FACTHUNT
  • jd87
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.