CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 18 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manu suffered a cramp. Dragons defenders drop off and Manu sees this and pushes through the cramp to score. Manu was genuinely hurt as he went down after that, but still saw the Dragons defenders relaxing and saw an opening.

It was clever. Play to the whistle.
Wrong. Manu himself said he played it up.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
1311.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Cces - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 12, 2013
REACTIONS: 4,484
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Erin Clark having a blinder
I missed the game. Did he solely play at Lock? Was Paul Turner the bench Hooker?

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
5210.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]AlexM - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 19, 2017
REACTIONS: 8,230
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
I missed the game. Did he solely play at Lock? Was Paul Turner the bench Hooker?
Yeah , came off when tino went on
Played like 50 ninutes

Paps having a shocker

Suck shit paps.

Wrong. Manu himself said he played it up.

Who cares either way?

Play to the whistle. One of the first things you’re taught in the juniors.

Dragons only have themselves to blame for it.

I don’t see any of you complaining when our players stay down after receiving a high tackle to get a penalty.

Just because you guys don’t like it, doesn’t mean it wasn’t clever play.

Who cares either way?

I don’t see any of you complaining when our players stay down after receiving a high tackle to get a penalty.

Can't compare the two. Staying down is very different to exploiting injury for a surprise advantage.

Who cares either way?

part of me hopes you are simply trolling.

It’s a pretty shitty tactic and not something I would admire. There’s an unwritten rule in cricket where the batsmen won’t steal an extra run or 2 if a fielder accidentally cops a deflection off a batter running between wickets. What manu did left me shaking my head and thinking of this unwritten cricket rule.

too bad for the next poor fucker that really is injured and wants NEEDS mercy from the defence. Hopefully it’s manu in a “the boy who cried wolf” scenario.

Can you imagine how painful that must be ?! 😬🫣
Yep, fucking ouch. League is one tough game, it's why I don't begrudge players who chase the money. Even someone like Paps, you get the feeling he's too fragile to last long term so he should get every dollar he can.

Great defence from Olam but surely that's a shoulder charge?

Munster slept on Savage there. How's that not a penalty. Klein is a shit ref.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Battler
  • eazy-duzzit
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.