CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 19 Discussion

Surprise, surprise.......................well it wasn't really......................The cowfarks kissed on the dick again by a referee just ignoring the rules on the field, then allowing the Cows to challenge after an eternity a ruling that he didn't even make, then over to Ashley 'Mr Incompetent' Klein in the bunker to complete the farce.

Feldt with his usual acting performance. You could see it unfolding.................................absolutely disgraceful.

so confused… did they follow the challenge rule or not? Will be interest in listening to Annersley talk and explain that.

Annersley is going to need to be reading off a sheet of paper handed to him by someone in a higher position than he is to explain that one away and not lose fans

feldt isn't a chance of competing for the ball anyway, that's why he ran into old mate because he knew he couldn't get there . it's so blatant,

That was 2013 before Green was the coach.

Green was actually really level headed when he first joined the Cowboys. After the controversial 2014 exit he was pressed on a number of incidents but blamed the 30 point deficit they had to overcome as the biggest issue.

It wasn't until the 2016 Good Friday game he really started to sook. He was the first coach to go after the bunker and he carried on for weeks afterwards using other examples to point out how flawed it was. Then it just became a trend despite all the stats showing the Cows got the best rub of any team.

I won’t question the Encyclopaedia™ on the history lol

That whole period seemed like it was all Green and that was all he did. Still insufferable

one thing though is cowboys starting to look very beatable. will be interesting to see if they can turn it around.

i would love nothing more then to get them first or second week of finals because we seem the far better team atm. I feel there actually the weak link of the top 4.

Hope this win will just gloss over how poor they were that game.

That right there is why I stopped watching anything but broncos games about 2 years ago. Slowly got back into it again this year bcos hoping/willing on results to help us and our form got me excited for footy in general.

But ffs, that decision was so bad I will find it hard to watch another non-broncos game for a while. The thing that was even more disgusting was how the Cowboys celebrated eith feldt laughing at the tigers. Sure it's a win, but ffs that is a grubby and weak way to win....

one thing though is cowboys starting to look very beatable. will be interesting to see if they can turn it around.

i would love nothing more then to get them first or second week of finals because we seem the far better team atm. I feel there actually the weak link of the top 4.

I'm not sold on them defensively, you'd love to get them in a prelim in Sydney

That right there is why I stopped watching anything but broncos games about 2 years ago. Slowly got back into it again this year bcos hoping/willing on results to help us and our form got me excited for footy in general.

But ffs, that decision was so bad I will find it hard to watch another non-broncos game for a while. The thing that was even more disgusting was how the Cowboys celebrated eith feldt laughing at the tigers. Sure it's a win, but ffs that is a grubby and weak way to win....
i dont know i see it has a positive for other teams. Everyone except cowgirl fans know feldt is a dirty player so i wouldnt read to much into that.

but to me I wouldn't be proud of the way my team celebrated after a performance like that, it just shows were there mind set is at and i have a feeling there going to choke hard come finals time.

Alot of lazy habbits are starting to creep into the cows the last month or so. I originally put it down to not having there origin stars but they were at full strength tonight and they just were not competing in the little 1%'s at all.

would be worried if i was cowgirls fan.

I've been saying it for a while. I'm not sure how we will go but I don't see the Cowboys doing much this finals series.
Every other team has the potential to go up another gear or 2, cowboys have played at very, very close to their full potential with a golden draw all year. Add to that the big cowboys origin reps and I see them fizzling out in straight sets bar nrl intervention like tonight...

They won't be everyone's favourite 2nd team anymore

I just saw the vision again on the news and blew up deluxe. Absolutely ridiculous penalty and we're not even getting into the rest of the bullshit. Still absolutely fuming.

If the Broncos were in the Cowboys position, I would just walk out of the stadium. You just cannot celebrate a win earned like that.

On a hopeful note, is this the beginning of the end of favourable refs calls for the cowboys? 🙏

I just saw the vision again on the news and blew up deluxe. Absolutely ridiculous penalty and we're not even getting into the rest of the bullshit. Still absolutely fuming.

If the Broncos were in the Cowboys position, I would just walk out of the stadium. You just cannot celebrate a win earned like that.

I watched Holmes get interviewed by Matty Johns and you could just tell there was a part of him that wanted to apologise to Tigers players and fans

There isn't a single coach, player or fan from the Cowboys who will believe they won the game fair and square, both the refs will probably be stood down and they'll make sure no team is ever able to challenge on a no-call in live play ever again, does nothing for the Tigers though

Active Now

• ezpz
  • GCBRONCO
  • IceWorks
  • Alec
  • Dash
  • Broncorob
  • Harry Sack
  • leon.bott
  • Xzei
  • Redux
  • Bronx48
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • RodF
  • Midean
  • Foordy
  • TimWhatley
  • KateBroncos1812
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.