CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 21 Discussion

Looks like Edwards ducks his head at the last second, but that's been a sin bin all year.

Lucky not to be sent actually.

May's shoulder is fucked by the looks of it.

Panthers are just a class above everyone.

Correction, make that several.

I've gone past anger and now I'm accepting that the NRL is absolute clown college of fuckwits.

How can they go from demanding 6 weeks for a Pat Carrigan to a fine for Brandon Smith? They can't even be consistent in charging players in the same week (see Tatola's tackle on Kennedy) so why would they be consistent when it's more than 7 days.
They're not a clown college.. .that would assume they don't know what they're doing.

Every action they make is deliberate and in the best interest of NSWRL

Not going to happen, there is undeniably a high sense of entitlement across us Bronco fans

Some just can't fathom the concept of a long-term development plan to get back to the top
Correct because we are the Broncos. We aren’t some deadbeat club that loses every decade.

Most of us remember 20+ years of dominance and are impatient for its return

Canberra are just straight up dogshit

From 4th to 7th over the course of two weeks.......I mean are we fair dinkum?
Lol ... fucking serious??

We've already won more games than the 8th team that qualified last year... and also means we can't finish under 50% win percentage, which is the normal win percentage to scrape into 8th.

The top 8 and finals series this year is fucking stacked.... Manly are 4pts outside the 8 after being one of the ones to beat last year.

Parra, rabbits and rorters are all sitting in the bottom half of the top 8 and there's a chance that storm could slide as well... the top 4 teams actually look more beatable than the bottom half of the 8 (excluding Penrith)

Ricky’s night, in pictures..
8559E7A1 9766 4A04 9702 1B94126DA721

And when was the Sharks' GF win - luckily, the only season in the middle of a 4 or 5 year stretch where they weren't cheating!! PHEW, that would have been embarrassing for the NRL, how fortunate...
There was a whole period there that completely destroyed any sort of facade that NSWRL thought they had built up

2014 Rabbits first after 60yr or whatever
2015 Cows first ever
2016 Sharks first ever

Parra and warriors fans are fucking fuming that they've been left out

Canberra are just straight up dogshit
They aren't that bad IMO. I rate their engine room highly. Their problem is that Wighton is their only attacking weapon. I rate the Bronco's win over them as their gutsiest of the season. And looking at the current situation, it's turning out to be a very important victory.

Sims in trouble here, especially with his record.

Sims is in the running for biggest grub in the comp. NAS and JWH the other top contenders. Funnily enough all three manage to escape heavy suspensions.

wasn't it bicep to the head??

didn't look like any swinging arm and didn't look like shoulder to the head... I'm not even sure how Tracey got knocked out by it

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • Aldo
  • lynx000
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.