CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 24 Discussion

Harry Grant kicks the ball out during a ptb... error.

When did all the fucking rules change??

I wish we had this kind of resilience. As much as i despise them, the Storm have been outplayed and been full of errors yet they are still only 6 points down.

Melbourne struggling so hard against a 5m defensive line... suck shit ya fucking *****
matt damon apples GIF

I wish we had this kind of resilience. As much as i despise them, the Storm have been outplayed and been full of errors yet they are still only 6 points down.
They were on the completely wrong end of posession against the panthers too and managed to win.

They can defend 60-65% posession somehow.

One thing the NRL needs to stamp out ASAP is players making the ‘10 in the bin’ gesture at every given opportunity .. it’s such a shit look imo and everyone does it now

I think its the money from when they lost Adrian Morley
Are they letting Angus go? That’s the only way it seems even remotely close.

also, Joey manu has been stuck at centre when he could probably be top 3 fb in the comp, but apparently he’s cool with that…..ok

Are they letting Angus go? That’s the only way it seems even remotely close.

also, Joey manu has been stuck at centre when he could probably be top 3 fb in the comp, but apparently he’s cool with that…..ok

Apparently they are keeping Critchon, but havent registered his contract yet i dont think.

He's got two premiership rings with the Roosters..

I love how the NRL at it's peak is just two teams bending every single rule and daring the referee to penalise them. Remember when the game had everything? Now it's...

Dives
Fake HIAs
Unnecessary Hugging

It's only a matter of time before a Rugby League player wins an academy award with all the milking going on.

On the plus side, it's nice to see the return of the 5m rule.

Also it's nice to see the game welcome back the thugs with open arms. The amount both JWH and NAS get away with is ridiculous. Even when JWH gets put in the sin-bin for three penalties in one tackle, the Roosters are given a license to rake the ball out on the next play and 'win' the moment.

Watching this game is a reminder that this is a game at odds with itself.

entire rorters kick chase offside and initiate contact with Munster inside 10m... play on

Active Now

• Shane Tronc
  • Broncosgirl
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Culhwch
  • theshed
  • Gaz
  • Fozz
  • Howie
  • Wolfie
  • johnny plath
  • Aldo
  • Old Mate
  • Cavalo
  • Swordfish
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.