CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 24 Discussion

And when the shit gets too messy (attacker fighting and defender refusing to get off the tackle)... the ref just calls time off so they can get to their feet.

What the **** is this piss weak reffing... both teams are having their way with him

I think the ref is starting to get pissed off with Tedesco and his complaining. He's worse than Gallen.

And when the shit gets too messy (attacker fighting and defender refusing to get off the tackle)... the ref just calls time off so they can get to their feet.

What the **** is this piss weak reffing... both teams are having their way with him
Incredible isn't it..

So is this a penalty try with how Seve has come into the tackle??

It was against the warriors.

Shouldn't it be an 8 pt try with how he came in and made contact with Suaalii

Roosters got this one in the bag. Now the raiders to do their job and save us some embarrassment.

Seve and Coates in defence are as bad as Staggs and whoever is our winger.

Storm winger no chance of ever getting to the ball... probably because he was illegally blocked... but still competes and just happens to make contact with the guy trying to catch it, who then knocks it on..

Munster dropping the forearm onto Walker after being tackled by him.

The footy part is great to watch. The way it's being played though is absolute fucking garbage. If this is what the NRL want, they can fucking have it, I'm done.

I dont get how the storm can have played so shit with so many errors and still be in this game.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Strop
  • porouian
  • Stix
  • Reds2011
  • Dexter
  • Santa
  • Waynesaurus
  • heartly87
  • Gaz
  • Fozz
  • NSW stables
  • broncsgoat
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Browny
  • winslow_wong
  • Robboi_321
  • Kev_Guz
  • Bucking Beads
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.