CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 24 Discussion

Blatant knock on... but it was Harry... oh so play on then??

I love how the NRL at it's peak is just two teams bending every single rule and daring the referee to penalise them. Remember when the game had everything? Now it's...

Dives
Fake HIAs
Unnecessary Hugging

It's only a matter of time before a Rugby League player wins an academy award with all the milking going on.

On the plus side, it's nice to see the return of the 5m rule.

Also it's nice to see the game welcome back the thugs with open arms. The amount both JWH and NAS get away with is ridiculous. Even when JWH gets put in the sin-bin for three penalties in one tackle, the Roosters are given a license to rake the ball out on the next play and 'win' the moment.

Watching this game is a reminder that this is a game at odds with itself.
It’s at odds with everyone, the product is shit. The teams that break the most rules continually, are the teams that get ahead.

Another Storm dropped ball. Bellamy's head will explode at this rate.

I love how the NRL at it's peak is just two teams bending every single rule and daring the referee to penalise them. Remember when the game had everything? Now it's...

Dives
Fake HIAs
Unnecessary Hugging

It's only a matter of time before a Rugby League player wins an academy award with all the milking going on.

On the plus side, it's nice to see the return of the 5m rule.

Also it's nice to see the game welcome back the thugs with open arms. The amount both JWH and NAS get away with is ridiculous. Even when JWH gets put in the sin-bin for three penalties in one tackle, the Roosters are given a license to rake the ball out on the next play and 'win' the moment.

Watching this game is a reminder that this is a game at odds with itself.
This season has finally broken pete.

Sad to see.

NAS millimeters away from putting his forearm through Suaalii's face.

Don't think even he would be able to avoid the repercussions on a NSWRL darling

People want us to be successful, but don't like what successful looks like.

Ironic.

So they’re adding an 800k hooker and losing no one? Sweet

There are a few going i think. Verrills and SST off the top of my head. Still be surprised if they got enough to upgrade a few and sign Smith.

Looks like storm no longer have to attempt a play the ball either... how long did that crackdown last??

looking like tunnelball out there

Love how the ref just told Tedesco to give it a rest after that. Dont even think it was a penalty tbh.

There are a few going i think. Verrills and SST off the top of my head. Still be surprised if they got enough to upgrade a few and sign Smith.
Verrills would be on nothing, good signing by the titans though.

JWH lucky he missed that. He wouldnt be playing again this year if that connected.

Love how much these teams hate each other.

Should be good if they meet again in the finals.

Munster moving miles off the mark...

sir where's my penalty... sir

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Robboi_321
  • Broncosgirl
  • Kev_Guz
  • bb_gun
  • winslow_wong
  • Strop
  • heartly87
  • Wolfie
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • bert_lifts
  • Stix
  • broncsgoat
  • Skyblues87
  • Allo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.