CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 3 Discussion

Yeo went down to tie his shoe... expect he will be pulled for a HIA in a minute

That is absolutely the correct decision but I take you back to a double forearm to the head from TPJ on Haas and...crickets.

Agreed, but not surprising unfortunately.

I guess at least Haas had the ball, but it's going to take something spectacular for TPJ to top this stupidity of a dog shot today. I'll still back him in to, though.

That was nice.

Here come the Panthers.

Barnett’s fucked a good game
Should get 10 weeks for that dog shot
Absolutely no need for that

Are 360 going to spend a stint on Monday talking about Kiks running the outside shoulder... or are they all good now??

I tipped Newc. because I thought they were a good shot at a neutral venue. They were going well until that brain explosion. Penrith to win by plenty now.

That is absolutely the correct decision but I take you back to a double forearm to the head from TPJ on Haas and...crickets.
Fortunately, TPJ was half a mile away with his lame attempt though.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
3319.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]HK_Eagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 6, 2011
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
If I were the Knight's coaching staff and players I'd be tempted to leave Barnett out for the rest of the season after that stupidity. Completely let down his team and how could he possibly gain their trust back after that (regardless of the suspension length).

5003.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]jonesy101 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 28, 2016
REACTIONS: 4,521
Last year Barnett pushed down on Walsh's throat when he was holding him down in a tackle and nothing came of it. I hope he cleans his act up now that he's been marched this time.

This game has been action packed so far really.
A testicular HIA, a send off for an elbow to the throat, whats next?

4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
REACTIONS: 19,707
why are we being punished by having to listen to Roach two days in a row??

"Kikau Kikau....

Up in defence too slow "

It was Jarome Luai, Steven.

This is going to be a massacre.

4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
REACTIONS: 19,707
Bradman Best is a BEAST.

Active Now

• Lozza
  • BruiserMk1
  • Emanon
  • Astro
  • Howie
  • Ironbroncos
  • Fitzy
  • KickHaas
  • Rookie Alan
  • johnny plath
  • FACTHUNT
  • Robboi_321
  • Wolfie
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • jarro65
  • Totally Unr3al
  • RodF
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.