CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 3 Discussion

Plus Ginnane, Ennis and Voss.

I think 9 is more tolerable again. Thompson and Gus I can deal with, and Joey and Freddy are ok if they don’t gronk out.

Plus they have Danika 😍
Who's Danika?

Who's Danika?

Danika Mason

To be fair fox do have a few lookers as well, Lara Pitt, Megan Barnard and tara rushton etc. NRL.com have Katie brown who is 😳, her voice is annoying though so that's a let down

To be fair fox do have a few lookers as well, Lara Pitt, Megan Barnard and tara rushton etc. NRL.com have Katie brown who is 😳, her voice is annoying though so that's a let down

Yeah they’re all good, and I can 100% understand Cronk moving to Sydney for Tara.

Brown is a bit ehh, she thinks she’s a better reporter than she is. Some of the questions I’ve heard from her at Broncos media days were just so dumb

That katie Brown looks like Maria Sharapova's twin sister i reckon.

So much for retribution on Fatrell for Manu.
Roosters have been timid and was expecting at least JWH to have a dig at him.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
9427.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Toookey - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 3, 2021
REACTIONS: 3,202
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Great try by Manu. Hope he gets a few more and let’s Latrel know

Murry is South's most important player.

9427.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Toookey - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 3, 2021
REACTIONS: 3,202
I don’t get it - watching Cam Murry running in to holes - have the Warriors forwards attempted that?

Someone get them some tape of this….ground breaking stuff

747.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mark from Brisbane - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 2, 2008
7690.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Bull Shark - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 4, 2008

Joey Manu goes alright for someone on $170,000 / year … 😏

You do mean per month don’t you ??

Although as far as the NRL is concerned yes I agree it’s per year.

Fan for over 50 years and founder of the Manly Warringah Travelling Supporters, you can also follow me on Twitter @MarkTramby Enjoying the retired life and all that brings.

this game is turning our well for my SVRL team ... 4 tries so far

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.