CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 3 Discussion

How the **** was Billy’s a try then you cheating fucking nrl cuntsssssss

Fatrell fatigued after just 6 runs in the game.

Have Souths had to ruck it out of their own end at all this game??

They've been getting the cowboys treatment on relieving penalties

Am I crazy or has a mid air tackle never been a penalty if you're defending your try line? It's only a penalty when you're the attacking team bombing it then taking out the fullbacks legs.

Did the refs forget the rules or have I misunderstood the rule for years?

JD is fast becoming the new Nathan Brown/Todd Payten when it comes to using his forwards

**** you Keaon

Am I crazy or has a mid air tackle never been a penalty if you're defending your try line? It's only a penalty when you're the attacking team bombing it then taking out the fullbacks legs.

Did the refs forget the rules or have I misunderstood the rule for years?
They stupidly changed the rule last year or the year before where the defensive team can no longer tackle in the air

No try... has to regather it before putting it down

How the **** was Billy’s a try then you cheating fucking nrl cuntsssssss

Nein was going on about this last week, it's all about "intention to kick" apparently. Because the refs are mindreaders.

LOL, that was a try for all money. He might've dropped the ball but he forced it before it hit the ground.

Uncle Nick has been in the bunkers ear again

Is Teddy injured or something??

Seems like he is refusing to make contact in this game.

Just dumped it off to his center because of slight pressure from the winger... Teddy in form would just back peddle, palm him off and charge back in field.

All night he's been jinking around in front of the defensive line instead of trying to push through it and look for the quick play the ball.... he's had a horrendous game tonight

Active Now

• Griffo
  • Astro
  • OnToSomething
  • Pablo
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.